1,749 results
All reviews the great kabab factory nana plaza nice hotel lobby bar indian restaurant breakfast buffet stayed here for nights night life our honeymoon welcome drink skytrain station sukhumvit area min walk tuk tuk the main road thailand shopping
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights at the beginning of January and can highly recommend this hotel. The check- in was very easy, bags bought to your room 10 minutes later, by the very happy concierge. The rooms were excellent with all mod cons, ie internet tv, control box next to bed that works everything in your room. I only had breakfast 1 morning but it was very nice, even sat by pool eating it. The hotel is only 5 mins walk from the sky train which will let you travel all over Bangkok.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 January 2014

We stayed in this hotel for 1 night in December 2013. The location is excellent, very well connected, and yet on a family friendly quiet street. The rooms were very good, quiet, clean, and well equipped. Food in the restaurant breakfast buffet, and our room service dinner was satisfactory. We reached at 1am, and they were nice to accommodate us next to other family members staying at the hotel, room service was available at 2 am for late meal (open 24 hours). Overall, excellent hotel if you are looking for a clean nice stay in Bangkok city center.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 January 2014

I loved my stay at the Majestic Grand. The service was wonderful from check in to check out. All the luxuries to be found in a 5 star hotel are here but the room rate is only the same as 3 star hotels. The room was well appointed albiet a little on the small side. I loved that there was a DVD player as I was laid up in the room quite a bit and so could watch lots of movies. The pool area was wonderful although at this time of the year without any sun. I enjoyed a fantastic hamburger from Room Service which was delivered hot and tasty within 15 mins. I didn't eat breakfast at the hotel so cannot comment on that. This hotel is great value with it's location on a lovely clean, safe and quiet street right near to the hub of entertainment, Skytrain stations (Ploen Chit & Nana) and shopping malls. will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the entertainment side.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Let me start by saying that I travel all the time for my work and I also have done some backpacking. I have stayed in different type of accommodations, anywhere from hostels to a Five-Diamond hotel. I can make a difference between reality and unrealistic travelers expectations.

LOCATION:
Good location, about 10 minute walk from the good shopping area (or 5 minutes sky train ride), next to night market. About 40 minutes from BKK airport and 30 minutes from DMK. 2 minutes walk to Starbucks and other cheap chain like Mc Donald. Cost us 300 from BKK airport and 500 to DMK. I know the last one ripped us off but we woke up late and had no time to call someone else so we were stuck with the first guy we found.

STAFF:
Very nice staff, very helpful. Friendly. Above average customer service.

ROOM: Very big and clean, modern. Shower was excellent (hot and great pressure) The Internet was fast.

Dinner Buffet:
It was okay. Wish they had more thai food. Seems like the food was sitting there for a while. I would not eat there again unless im stuck.

* On a side note: Seems like lots of spoiled business men are staying there. When I was checking in, one guy was barking at the staff, pointing fingers and accusing the reception guy of being new. His big issue was that they wanted a approximated check out date and that they only had double beds instead of king size. The staff remained polite... Thats how good they are. Another one was also barking at the lack on English. Seriously, they spoke it well, and even if they did not, its Thailand. If people want English speakers then they should visit an English speaking county (but then again, they will probably complain that they cant understand the local English accent)

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 January 2014

We stayed at Majestic Grande over NYE. The hotel is very comfortable - clean, big rooms, big bathrooms, and is very nicely located, in Sukhamvit. The area does have a few sketchy massage parlours, but then that's expected in Bangkok. The hotel also offered a complimentary cocktail from their hotel bar, which was quite a nice gesture. All in all, I'd recommend the hotel to anyone who wants to enjoy Bangkok nightlife.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends