1,744 results
All reviewsthe great kabab factorynana plazanice hotellobby barindian restaurantbreakfast buffetstayed here for nightsnight lifeour honeymoonwelcome drinkskytrain stationsukhumvit areamin walktuk tukthe main roadthailandshopping
Reviewed 22 January 2013

We stay here every year -it ticks all the boxes. Good service, good rooms, great breakfast, fun location. When you read negative views regarding some of the clientele please remember this hotel is just 5 minutes walk from Nana Plaza and not all the guests take their wives. However; in the 6 times we've stayed here we have never felt uncomfortable or compromised by any guest. The hotel is a good quality Bangkok hotel that offers friendly, honest and efficient service and good standard rooms - and the best breakfast choice you'll find.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank LimassolJake
Reviewed 21 January 2013 via mobile

well i booked a grand superior room with access
to exacutive lounge but they wouldnt allow me to go to lounge and their excuse was th website is just providing the info .... hello ?? that was the info about the grand supreior room anyways i couldnt care less so i decided to do not argue as i was tiered
on my last noght they awnt me a letter and informed me that they have checked with agoda and agoda is not offering free lunch with booking .
lolz so lunch ??? lounge ???
i never asked for free lunch
smart or stupid ??? im not sure

Reviewed 20 January 2013

If you're like my wife and I and are looking for a comfortable room with all the standard amenities, fun location within walking distance to a lot of stuff, with a bar and a few other nice features, I'm very confident this will suit your needs. Right next to the super 5-star JW Marriott but at 1/5 the price. There is definitely an "adult" element around this area at night so if I had kids that might come into consideration although there was nothing inappropriate. Our room was dead silent even though there is some construction going on nearby, the staff could not have been friendlier, they give you a couple free drinks in the bar when you check in, and to top it all off the breakfast was excellent, far above the standard included breakfast of many hotels. We couldn't have been happier given the price.

Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 January 2013

Arrived at reception and was greeted by a friendly lady who gave us all the information to make our stay comfortable and was then directed to premiere room 2402. (24th floor)
Upon entry the room was somewhat dark due to the dark wood panelling and the room was a little smaller than expected. The room was well equiped with TV , fridge, Dvd player, safe and plenty of cupboard space. The bed was kingsize and comfortable. The view was fantastic.
Breakfast each morning in the 7th floor was comprehensive and enjoyable with staff hovering to clear dirty plates.
The hotel is well located close to Sukhumvit road and 2 bts stations (Ploen Chit and nana)
I can highly recommend the Majestic Grande as a comfortable place to stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 January 2013

Having read poor reviews regarding service, my expectations were completely wrong. A very friendly greeting with fast efficient service upon arrival.
The hotel is currently being refurbished so I was told but no evidence of it.
The room was very clean and well equipped and obviously well maintained, with a view over Bangkok from the 24th floor.
I spent 3 really relaxed and comfortable nights here.
The buffet stay breakfast was all encompassing covered all possible tastes and was of high quality.
Overall a well located hotel that provided great service and comfort at what was a very reasonable price.
Highly recommended if your coming o Bangkok.

Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo