Lowest prices for your stay
AU$102
Get rewarded with One Key
TrailBlazer96209

Airport stop over

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 8 Dec 2023
Our stay was an overnight stop prior to flying out of DM airport which was a 10 minute car ride which cost 90 Baht, booked at reception.
This is a quirky hotel which is great value for money at £26 including breakfast which was adequate with English and Thai choices. All the staff were friendly and helpful . The garden and swimming pool were well looked after and a pleasure to walk round The room was basic and had an a/c unit with a comfortable bed. However the room generally was a bit tired and could do with updating as did the bathroom as the shower leaked and did not drain properly. I would return to this property again if I needed an airport stop over .
Date of stay: December 2023
Room Tip: Ask hotel to order your taxi from the airport. It cost us twice as much, even after haggling, to...
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
19.7 km from Montri Resort and Spa
22.7 km from Montri Resort and Spa
19.3 km from Montri Resort and Spa
View more hotels in Bangkok
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 September 2020

The resort itself was lovely and great value for money! Only problem is that no taxi driver seemed to have heard of the place so it was very stressful trying to get there after a long flight! Had a lovely breakfast in the morning and near enough to the domestic airport!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank BarbieKimber
Reviewed 26 July 2019 via mobile

This is a convenient hotel if you want to stay by the airport. It is cozy, clean, nothing fancy. The breakfast was very basic and plain, I couldn't eat it. Staff ate friendly and they have a shuttle to the airport but you have to pay.

Date of stay: July 2019
2  Thank demashque
Reviewed 2 June 2019

Kinda very dated looking hotel. They are each little huts so noise isn’t an issue. It is located on a quiet street near the airport but nothing really in walking distance and you will have to walk to the main-ish street to catch a cab. Bed was the hardest bed I’ve ever tried to sleep on In my life. It was like sleeping on the floor. Room was clean but the ac was a little slow to cool down the room which was blazing hot. Got free welcome drinks and watermelon which was nice. Breakfast is just toast and fresh fruit. Airport shuttle is a bit pricey at 60 baht per person for a less then 10min ride. if you had 3 people it would be cheaper to just hail a cab. Prob wouldn’t stay again even though we were just staying the night for our early am flight.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lovemuffin99
Reviewed 22 April 2019 via mobile

This place suited my one night stop over between intl airport flight and local internal airport flight just fine. There was breakfast included, which was basic but I was still grateful and though the airport shuttle was not running on day I was there (due to being repaired) I very much valued that this was usually the case and part of the stay.

The staff were friendly and the bed linen was clean. I stayed in room D102 which only had a window to a street and was opposite the laundry room so I could hear the housekeeping quietly shuffling around in the hallway right outside my room from white early in the morning. Ill just request a different room next time.

There didn't seem to be much around bjt as my stay was short I didn't have time anyway to attempt to explore. I picked this place for price and vicinity to Don Muang airport mainly and for these purposes it was more than adequate a place.

Note my taxi from Intl.airport was 500bht on the metre and took 45min at 10pm at night.

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed 30 January 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights. Relaxing time to get over jet lag. Very helpful and friendly staff. A bit far from downtown, but close to airport for early morning flight (10 mins). Frogs in the garden be careful not to step on them.

Date of stay: January 2019