Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 03/11/21
eDreamsUSD 43
CheapTicketsUSD 50
Trip.comUSD 50
All reviews walking distance to mbk instant coffee hotel room bts comfort
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 October 2012

I am from Lao.
I've stayed at Reno hotel many times.
I like this hotel very much. The staff is nice and very friendly.
This hotel is close to big shopping centers , MBK, Siam Paragon, Centralworld. And near BTS Station which is very convenient and safe for me.
And this time I came with my friend. I see a new pool that has been renovated beyond recognition rarely. It's very pretty and wider.
I like the design of the pool too. My friend was very impressed.
I decided to stay with friends at the room on pool view by without hesitation.
My room rate 1,600 baht / night, which I think is not too expensive.
It is clean, comfortable room with nice view and atmosphere.
Daytime I went to swimming and ate at beside the pool with my friends.
Singing and dancing in the evening at the restaurant.
I saw a small party among friends here. It was warm and so fun.
I think that after I go back home. Will recommend my friends to stay here. I certify that I have been quite impressed. I love Reno hotel.

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Promsorn_Suriya
Reviewed 13 June 2012

The rooms aren't bad as such but are clearly overpriced compared to the other options in the area. The service ranges from very good to horrendous depending on who you happen to be attended by. The best thing about the hotel is the restaurant, which serves excellent Thai food at a very good value.

Date of stay: August 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Batuta K
Reviewed 7 June 2012

We needed a hotel room for a night close to MBK shopping centre. The reno hotel is a block away from MBK so its a great location for shopping. The room was large and air-conditioned although basic. There was a nice pool which was cleaned every day.
The free breakfast was basic but nice.
Overall a good stay.

Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Atraveller1989
Reviewed 25 May 2012

The location is close to MBK and Siam Square, and pretty convenient to the Skytrain. We stayed in both the Deluxe and the standard rooms. They weren't much different, except for a small fridge and a safe. The air conditioner in the deluxe room made funny noises, but otherwise everything worked. We visited in late April 2012-- it was pretty hot, but the swimming pool was closed for renovation. I would have preferred it if they had let us know, as we might have booked elsewhere. The restaurant is nothing special, but a breakfast of eggs or porridge is included.

Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Mayasalaama
Reviewed 13 May 2012

We stayed 4 nights in this hotel.First night we stayed in Standard room because the delux room were fully booked.Both type of room are the same size everything work well ,Hot shower, A/C, TV, In Standard room had 2 single seperate bed.. no Fridge and safety box.But in Delux room had double bed, safety box and fridge. They have swimming pool and nice garden that you can enjoy it during the hot mid day. Breakfast was ok.. instant coffee and you can choose the breakfast choice from the menu...Thai ,European or American breakfast. The location was great!it's infront of Siam square..2 minitues walk to sky train...and off the main street so it is quiet area!!

Room tip: If you are couple go for Delux room! If friends go for standard room!;-)
Date of stay: March 2012