See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

We stayed here because the location is prime, near BTS and cullinary place.

The Hotel are old, furniture and interior is look like never refurbish since 80's.

But the condition is clean.

The room more look like a dormitory room, with old CRT TV, old furniture.

The bathroom is small, has bathtub, but make us difficult to take shower because too narrow.

Food in the hotel menu have many option with reasonable price.

The room itself not cheap.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tjhin
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

They were jusy hungry for money. These idiot dont know how to behave woth guest. Greedy people very unfriendly behaviour. No door lock and habdshower in fresh room. Dirty environment. Worst hotel experieence in thailand.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 March 2017

This hotel is located few steps from National Stadium BTS and bus stop. Tuk tuk and taxi are also easy to find here. MBK mall can be reached in a few steps. But when arrived, we could not rest. It's look they drill something. Very noisy.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

I have travelled the world with my partner, staying in some 'extreme budget hotels' in India and other various 3rd world countries. I don't care about dirty walls or a bit of a smelly room, especially for $40 p/n. I do expect to be treated like a human being though.

When we arrived, the toilet was blocked, smelly and 1mm away from overflowing. When I told the staff I wanted to chamge rooms, they shouted at me for 'taking too long to repack my bag' and got very angry about the crease on the bedsheet where we put down the suitcase. Not one apology about the toilet or our inconvinience. On the second night, we requested an extra pillow (you only get one and I have a bad neck) in which the staff members started bargaining with the price per pillow as if they where street merchents in a market! The price went from 200 baht for an extra pillow, to 50 baht after 10 minutes, it was borderline comical! When I politely advised that this behaviour was not comfortable, the staff started to shout and abuse me, saying she had no money and was very poor!

I obviously wanted to report the terrible service to the manager (she wasnt working at the time), but the staff REFUSED to give me her name, so I had NO idea who to ask for. I also asked the staff members who abused me for their names (so I could inform the 'no name' manger the next morning) and they refused to give me that too.

When I tried to grab a pen and paper from the front desk in my vain attempt to get their names, the two abusive staff members snatched all the pens and papers and hid them under the counters!

DO NOT BOOK WITH THIS HOTEL - THERE ARE MANY OTHERS WITH THE SAME FANTASTIC LOCATION, on the same street, that will not treat you like an animal.

After hours of arguing, I finally found out the two staff members where called Nook and Noon, if you do book, avoid these two staff members!

If I could give 0 stars I would, but unfortunately 1 star is the lowest.

WORSE THAN ANY HOTEL I HAVE EVER STAYED AT, INCLUDING $8 HOSTELS IN INDIA AND ISRAEL!

DO NOT BOOK WITH THIS HOTEL!!!!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Dominic M
Reviewed 19 December 2016

Stayed two nights at this place during my business trip. It had been too expensive $56/night but not worth for that price. It's very very old, dirty and fogy.

Even have NO toothbrush, toothpaste, soap and toilet paper in the WC. All they have is only bath tower. The WC had the big hole on the wall which been through the bedroom, so it's smelly outside even closing door.

And the fridge is EMPTY, and BROKEN self inside. The air conditioner can not control, it's been turn on and off by circuit breaker, that's why it's too cold! It's no electric water kettle, too.

And the staff is very unfriendly, wearing scowl face. I requested for hot water, they asked 20 THB for the small cup, but I came down to get it directly, it's free. I've forgot my cellphone in the cab front of this hotel, but when I requested to view the camera, they refused impolitely! And I'd e-mail for requesting the scan/ photo of the payment receipt 3 times in English and in Thai, they didn't answer!

It's called Mansion and 3-star hotel but I think it's just hostel after all. The price is too expensive like 4-star hotel, but it's not worth for that! Don't stay away from it or you'll be so frustrated!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business