See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 February 2015 via mobile

It's not a good hotel. As mentioned by others, the room is filthy and always giving a smell to us. Some mosquitoes are around. Toilet is the worst. No enough shower cream. Poor variety for breakfasts. Wendy House where I stayed the last time I visited BKK is ways better.

Date of stay: February 2015
Reviewed 24 January 2015

I stayed there for 3 nights in December. I did the booking through booking.com which asked me to submit my credit card number. When I arrived there, I was asked to pay full 3 nights in advance by cash because they don't receive credit card payment.
The next month when I received my billing statement, I saw the hotel charged me 1 night on the second day of my stay. I directly contact booking.com and the customer service officer promptly processed my complaint. At first the hotel said they do not have credit card machine so they didn't charge me through my credit card. I re-explained the situation to the customer service officer and he re-contacted the hotel. At the second time, the hotel staff said that they think I will not come so they charged me. This is RIDICULOUS because I arrived on the booked day (first day), paid cash, and then on the second day they charged me through my credit card saying that they think I would not come.
Please stay away from this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2014
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank i_am_sophisticated
Reviewed 21 November 2014

For its location, the price of this hotel is great. The MBK shopping center is right across the road, and the rest of Bangkok's main shopping district is within walking distance, or you can take the Skytrain if you feel lazy, since there's a station right outside the hotel.

The hotel itself is quite unassuming. As some others have pointed out, the aircon had just an on/off switch and could not be adjusted. The room also did not have a safety box. The bed was fairly comfortable and there was a working fridge. The bathroom had no shower curtain, but the shower itself worked well and you got hot water fast. Room service was good, and the WiFi was alright, about 4 Mbps but with occasional glitches.

It is probably ok to bring night guests here since nobody at the reception seems to care who walks in and out.

I'd recommend this hotel to people on a tight budget who don't require anything extra but want to be as close as possible to the shopping area.

Date of stay: November 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Car B
Reviewed 1 October 2014

Polite English speaking staff. It's near Siam Paragon and other shopping centres, also BTS station is close to the hotel, that is nice!!!best location for food court of 3 shopping mall , easy access to all area of the city. we checked in at 7a.m (early) with no extra charge. Room was ok, ac was ok. very clean. replace everything everyday. great street food and 7/11 at front of this hotel. No sound of BTS rail in the room. Will stay again....

Room tip: All floor are good to stay... room facing east side to siam squre have gr8 view....
Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2014

It is a hotel for hight only. Uncomfortable conditioning only. Polite English speaking staff. It's near Siam Paragon and other shopping centres, also BTS station is close to the hotel, that is nice!!!

Date of stay: August 2014