USD 128
USD 117
Sheraton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 132/night.

Book now, pay at stay
USD 583
USD 524
Mandarin Oriental
2,049 results
All reviewssam yanfree tuk tukroof terraceswimming poolmodern hotelquiet areanice poolgreat place to stayshuttle servicetaxi drivermetro stationclean roomsstreet foodstayed here for nightsthe main roadthe rivermin walk
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I booked 4 rooms for a group of 8 in this hotel. The rooms are very nice and clean, there's a lovely swimming pool, the restaurant on the top is very convenient and the food is great. The location is not the best, but they offer free shuttles to various locations in town. The breakfast was good too.

Now, the negative part... I had a really ugly experience with the front desk lady during our check-in. I can only remember is that she wasn't thai and she spoke both French and English. I had booked 3 types of rooms because some of my friends wanted to save some money. My boyfriend and I were supposed to stay in one of the expensive ones and she assigned us the less expensive. Let me just had she had previously asked who stayed in which room! I explained her the mistake but said it wasn't a big problem, we would just change ourselves. She did not like that. "The rooms are not that different", she said, insisting we stayed in the one she gave us. Are you joking?! If they're not that different why do they cost more? She looked at me as if I was creating a problem, she had this annoyed look on her face and spoke down to me. To make things worse when she then addressed my sister in law, she was all smiles. I was LIVID! She was the rudest pseudo-professional I have ever met in my travels, not only to me but also to her thai collegues! Hence my review score!

I don't believe that customers are without-question ALWAYS right, but please don't p*ss off the one that organizes the whole trip and has personally chosen your hotel.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
ReservationiSanook, Front Office Manager at iSanook Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Eliana,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a comment about your stay at I-Sanook Bangkok. Unfortunately, as your stay was two years ago, be sure madam, that our services improve in a very nice way as you can see on several post below yours, and the way we are welcoming guest. Sooner your message could help us to improve and to stop those kind of situation, but at the time of your post knowing that you haven't been staying with us since, your comment are not objective and can be wrong. We understand your anger and the fact that the welcome from the girl ,who are actually not working with us since almost 2 years, But madam those situation do not happen anymore at i-Sanook Bangkok, and we will like you to give us a bit of credit and come by yourself next time you are on the city.
Thank you again, it seem like revenge is a cold dishes, but that the risk of hospitality, and we will make sure that not happen again.
Sincerely

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Clean and comfortable, staff friendly and helpful. Spoke good English. Only slight drawback was the tiny balcony which was only big enough for one person.
Rooftop restaurant was quiet but food was good - not as cheap as local street restaurants but handy and not too expensive.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Jane,
Thank you very much for taking the time to post a comment about your stay at our hotel. We are happy than you have a good time with us, and that you like the room and the staff services.
Thank you again for choosing I-Sanook Bangkok, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Good hotel for the price. Nice bedrooms. Good situation in a more authentic neighbourhood. Rooftop jacuzzi, bar and restaurant. Nice swimming pool to refresh yourself after a long day of visit. We recommend it!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ReservationiSanook, Front Office Manager at iSanook Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Valued guest,

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Spacious and very clean room. Great value for money. I can't fault it.

Bangkok doesn't really have single centre but places of interest are within easy reach. The only downside of iSanook is that it's situated through a warren of small roads and taxi drivers sometimes struggle to find it. This is minor though compared to how good this place is for the cost.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Jiten,

Reviewed 2 April 2018

very friendly staff everytime available! Room was very large and very clean. Great breakfast on the top of the hotel with wonderful view! It was all perfect! nice swimmingpool, and Jacuzzi available on the terrace on the top. Tuk tuk available for guests. Surely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family