Lowest prices for your stay
USD 63
PricelineUSD 63
Trip.comUSD 39
Orbitz.comUSD 41
1,042 results
All reviews nana bts station club benefits top floor excellent location breakfast was excellent street food welcome drink early check soi nightlife shopping taxi channels thai market
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 October 2015

Great location in a very interesting area of Bangkok. Great nightlife with a variety of bars within walking distance. I loved the huge bed. The buffet breakfast was OK. Walking distance to the Nana train station.

Date of stay: September 2015
Noppamassiri R, Manager at Grand Swiss Sukhumvit 11, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2015

Dear michaelcblancas,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback for our hotel, Grand Swiss. I am glad to know that you found our hotel is in a great convenience location. It is also with my pleasure to hear that you liked our huge bed and the buffet breakfast.

We at Grand Swiss Hotel are looking forward to your next visit soon. Please feel free to contact me at hm@grandswissbangkok.com.

Reviewed 6 October 2015

The room we stayed was superb and value for money! We requested for a high floor and quieter room when we booking a ‘Grand Premier Room’ which are suppose to be located in lvl 8-12, they arranged for us a quieter room in lvl 17 upon checking in.
I have seen a lot of comment before booking the hotel and was focusing on negative review which personally I think not all are true.
Pls find below my opinion in mind for the hotel basic pros and cons:

Pros
1. 4 star hotel as it is (4 star facilities).
2. Value for money.
3. Beautiful, comfortable and clean room.
4. They listened and arranged.
5. Fine Breakfast.
6. Very conveniently located.
7. 3 min walked from Hotel to Nana BTS station (checked my watch).
8. Shopping area (walking distance to Terminal 21), night market along Sukhumvit Rd.
9. Nearby restaurants (Thais, Middle East and Indian cuisine), 7-eleven and Boots (pharmacy).
10. Nearby small massage parlour.

Cons (expected before booking the hotel)
1. Vibrant and busy area where bars music and street noise expected below the hotel.
3. No city view for quiet room.
4. Not handicapped free.

Tips and advise:
1. Do not expect 5 star facilities.
2. Request and ask for what you prefer and want, do not expect people know. (They always help whatever they able to)
3. Follow the instruction display if you want your room to be made up and bed linen to be change.
4. Book your room with breakfast.
5. Book Grand Premier room and above, which should be in higher floor.
6. My room in Lvl 17 had a good wifi

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank IphMali
Noppamassiri R, Manager at Grand Swiss Sukhumvit 11, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2015

Dear raynor_tew,

Thank you for taking the time to give us the feedbacks both “Pros” and “Cons” which you experienced during stay with us. I am very glad to read that your personally experience found not all negative reviews are true. It is also with my pleasure to know that we all at Grand Swiss could provide you a superb stay and it is value for your money.

I appreciate the “Pros” you complimented our room that it is beautiful, comfortable and clean room including fine breakfast and its located in a very convenience location. However, thank you for sharing the “Cons” items you were expected before booking and we apology for those which they are beyond our control.

Thank you once again for taking the time to sharing your own experience including the “Tips and Advise” to others. I wish we will have an opportunity of welcoming you back. Please feel free to contact me at hm@grandswissbangkok.com.

Reviewed 5 October 2015 via mobile

The hotel rooms very comfortable, we ordered a superior and was fine, bed very comfortable, plus we had a nice view. The varied and rich breakfast. And my husband as he was a couple of bad days, we had to order room service and the food was also very good. Excellent very friendly staff, from the guard to the front desk ladies, and they behaved very well when my husband needed medical attention. They are ideally located one block you have a Sky train station. In the vicinity are many restaurants and places to drink. There is a shopping center, hotel 21.Un terminal to repeat without hesitation.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Rosel19,

Thank you for taking the time to give us the feedback regarding your stay with us. I am glad you and your husband found Grand Swiss is in convenient location with a comfortable room, excellent food from room service and breakfast. I and my team are very happy to know that we could create you an enjoyable experience here.

I have shared your comment with my teams and it certainly brought smiles to all of them especially our guest service staffs who looked after your husband’s medical. Your wonderful comment about them will certainly lift their spirits as they tirelessly provide service all day long to our guests.

Thank you once again and we at Grand Swiss Hotel are looking forward to your return visit soon.

Reviewed 4 October 2015

This place is slap bang in the centre of all the naughtiness that attracts many. Somehow I'd managed to miss this before I arrived. Bustling streets, ladies, boys and lady boys abound a plenty. The hustle and bustle is quite edgy but we experienced nothing untoward.

The hotel is down a little side alley, but don't worry there's always security and bell staff lurking. And the alley is quite popular as it has one of those 'made in in 24 hours' tailors.

There's a 7-11 just around the corner, and if you venture further up the road, there is a supermarket tucked away. Within walking distance are crazy shopping centres that are both cosmopolitan and local - all the brands, and local ones too. The streets are packed with hawkers. Haggle at will, or be patient and find many of the items for sale somewhere else at a better price.

Travel was easy, NaNa Sky Train is just down the road. BellStaff can summon taxis.

Our room was exactly as depicted in the pictures. I also have to say it was absolutely spotlessly clean - I mean really - the hotel inspector would fall on the bed laughing with joy. It was very slightly on the small side, but I guess it's normal for the centre of a big city. But the city view over Bangkok was stunning. Really, it was something out of a movie. Watching the thunder and lightning breaking across a sky broken by the silhouettes of sky-scrapers was something else. Some people like to kick-back and look at a mountain. I'm not one of those.

The fridge is packed - and I mean packed - with things to buy: chocolate, alcohol, soft drinks. There was nowhere to put our own items. The are items for sale above the minibar and all over the shelves, and bathroom shelves. To be honest, I felt this was very cheap and it spoilt the overall feeling of what was a delightful and very well appointed room.

Remember that hustle and bustle down in the street? Well you can hear it very gently in your room. It didn't detract from my experience. This is a mega-city and we were staying in the heart of things, so a little background noise is more than acceptable.

Part of our deal had us checking in the in the 18th Floor 180 bar. This was delightful. The staff was just super lovely.

There's a pool - a 'dipping' pool. You won't be swimming lengths, but it's a nice spot to have a splash and cool down.

The little gym is functional and will require seasoned trainers to use there imagination. There's a small selection of dumbbells and one very complicated multi-gym. There's a couple of treadmills and exercise bikes.

As with most hotels I've experienced, ground level has check-in and reception. Then there's a break in activities until you get to the 6th floor. Key cards act as 'passes' in the lifts.

The 180 bar is small and cosy and has a stylish cosmopolitan vive. It also has one of those open balcony smoking areas that I actually preferred to using the air condition bar. You can hear the mayhem down below and feel the electricity (or rain) in the air.

The BellTeam are really great guys, very friendly (of course) and a little cheeky in the nicest possible way. Maybe it's a Thai thing or maybe it's just the sign of people who seem to be happy with their job.

Would we stay here again? Oh yes, without a doubt.

Room tip: Don't get a city view if you want the quietest experience.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank dominicb1968

Dear Dominic B,

Thank you for sharing your comments with us to other travelers. I am very much appreciated with your highest rating scored to us via Trip Adviser.

I am glad that to know your positive comments on our hotel location, cleanliness with a very well-appointed of room and an excellent services from all team member, especially the sky lounge team and the bell team. Please ensure that your wonderful comments to them are certainly shared. Your review is really refreshing to us and makes us strive to further improve our service delivery. We are all happy to have met your expectations and created a positive experience for you.

We will look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Please feel free to contact me at hm@grandswissbangkok.com.

Reviewed 1 October 2015

The place is very near to BTS Station "Nana" just 3-5 minutes walk going there,very close proximity to massage salon,pharmacy,supermarket,restaurants and restaurants with bands.
The buffet breakfast is superb! Not too crowded and you have will have a very good privacy while eating...
My room is beautiful and clean....housekeeping cleans our room everyday during our 6 days stay.

Room tip: 18th floor are quite
Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Noppamassiri R, Manager at Grand Swiss Sukhumvit 11, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2015

Dear Rona S,

Thank you for taking the time to write the nice review of our hotel and it’s location. We are glad to know that you enjoyed our room, breakfast and services. It is especially the excellent customer service provided by Ms. Pailin, our Sales Manager. We are also very proud on her outstanding in customer service and we receive many high compliments from her guests as well.

We appreciate your recognition on our cleaning service provided by the housekeeping team. Your compliment is a big reward for us to continue improving and achieving on guest’s satisfaction.

My team and I will look forward to welcoming you back at Grand Swiss in the near future.

With warmest regards,

Noppamassiri R. (Ms. Gift)