“good family boxing class for 2 hrs”

Master Toddy's Muay Thai
Ranked #1 of 111 Fun & Games in Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Authentic Muay Thai training in Bangkok, Thailand. Private lessons and group class suitable for all levels! On-site A/C single and deluxe rooms available. Learn Muay Thai with legendary Master Toddy, beginners and world-class fighters are welcome! Trying Muay Thai for the first time? We love taking on beginners! You're gonna love it!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I did have a private lesson for 2 hrs w my family (including 2 kids). We all love it. I m sure we will be back again for more nxt time.

All reviews
"trainers"
in 73 reviews

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I have done a private lesson at Master Toddy Muay Thai Academy and i decided to continue 1 week more training, even i had other plans.
I went in different muay thai camps but here i could feel the expierience of the trainers and of Master Toddy, who has everyday unforgettable and useful anecdotes to teach us; they are really professionals and they care one by one teaching, giving advices and correcting mistakes. No doubt for a 5 stars review.
I will come back.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

My family of 4 (including 2 kids) booked 2 hours of private lessons, we are not fit and had almost no experience but wth 1 Master and 4 instructors, we have the most fabulous time. We learn the fundamental techniques of Thai Boxing which could also be use in self defence and we got lots of practice. Master O and the 4 instructors were air most patience and made it interesting for us, we could also learn at our pace. I literally lost 5 lbs in 2 hours and got a certificate when we complete. Will definitely recommend.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

I booked a private lesson in advanced after seeing all the positive reviews on TripAdvisor. I got to see their local fighters practicing as I came in and saw a couple visiting from abroad taking private lessons on my way out. For my session Coach Korn warmed me up and put me through shadow boxing, focus mit, thai pad and punching bags drills. We ended with a cool down and I was given a certificate after my two hour session.

I would definitely recommend this place for anyone who wants to try out a local Muay Thai gym.

1  Thank Andrew H