Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Awesome Muay Thai training

Awesome place to train and sharpen your Muay Thai skills. Great gym, great trainers. Can stay at... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Markmuaythai
Extremely accommodating and great training

I really enjoyed myself. I took the course to be a trainer. I also brought my son who is 5. There... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
marisol m
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Bangkok
Bangkok Food Tour
188 Reviews
from USD 50.20
from USD 13.40
from USD 45.80
More Info
All reviews private lesson martial arts great training great workout thai experience training session group classes bearing station one on one training friendly instructors great instructor hour session private class awesome experience step by step two hours air conditioning
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I have done a private lesson at Master Toddy Muay Thai Academy and i decided to continue 1 week more training, even i had other plans.
I went in different muay thai camps but here i could feel the expierience of the trainers and of Master Toddy, who has everyday unforgettable and useful anecdotes to teach us; they are really professionals and they care one by one teaching, giving advices and correcting mistakes. No doubt for a 5 stars review.
I will come back.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

My family of 4 (including 2 kids) booked 2 hours of private lessons, we are not fit and had almost no experience but wth 1 Master and 4 instructors, we have the most fabulous time. We learn the fundamental techniques of Thai Boxing which could also be use in self defence and we got lots of practice. Master O and the 4 instructors were air most patience and made it interesting for us, we could also learn at our pace. I literally lost 5 lbs in 2 hours and got a certificate when we complete. Will definitely recommend.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

I booked a private lesson in advanced after seeing all the positive reviews on TripAdvisor. I got to see their local fighters practicing as I came in and saw a couple visiting from abroad taking private lessons on my way out. For my session Coach Korn warmed me up and put me through shadow boxing, focus mit, thai pad and punching bags drills. We ended with a cool down and I was given a certificate after my two hour session.

I would definitely recommend this place for anyone who wants to try out a local Muay Thai gym.

1  Thank andrewhaze
Reviewed 11 March 2018

I did a private lesson last February while I was at Bangkok. I trained with Master Oscar. He was awesome! I learned a lot and had a great time. Will definitely go back when I'm in Bangkok.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Did a private lesson at master toddy’s with only a small amount of experience and it has improved my technique extremely in only the 2 hours. The trainers are top notch and very patient showing if and where you have gone wrong and easing into new techniques. Would highly recommend