“Amazing service ”

New Boston Tailor
Ranked #28 of 565 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Professionally, years of experience measuring clients of all body types and complimenting their body with best of fabrics. It's not only the art of accurate measurement but also a huge team of producers and professionals high quality garments at the right price.New Boston Tailor has made it mission to provide excellent customer service and will always be very responsive to customers' needs. We are always committed to place the customers first. As Thailand is known as smooth and smile land New Boston Tailor known as Professional Tailor.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My partner and I are extremely happy with the service that’s provided. Our suit was ready just over 24 hours which is super fast service. Very friendly and helpful. My shirts fit to perfection as well my partners. If you want a quick and reliable service with the best customer skills this is the place to go. Very happy and would highly recommend. They can also ship to your home country if needs be. Two very happy customers.

Weerayut R, Owner at New Boston Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

All reviews
in 29 reviews
"ksr"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Very efficient, 5 pants and 2 shirts in 24 hours!
Very friendly tailor and make good recommendations!
Was there in the morning for measurements and went back for fitting in the evening, got the pants and shirts done in next day morning.

Weerayut R, Owner at New Boston Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Reviewed 31 March 2018

This is the 2nd time i've visited New Boston Tailors. I was so impressed with them the first time back a few years ago that I knew I had to make a stop off in bangkok to visit them again to update my suit collection.

Sam has a excellent memory and remembered me and and what I bought from a few years ago. He has great expertise and works with you to build the perfect suit to fit your body style. What I like the most is that he know what will work and what won't ... so he will always give his honest opinion and then it's upto to you how you would like to proceed .

I believe i'm quite fussy but it's never a problem for Sam and Patrick. They always want to deliver the best customer experience so will do whatever it take/ however many amendments to get the suit right for you.

Top tips: Allow a minimum of 3 days in bangkok if you want the perfect suit... although i'm sure they can work quicker.

Day 1: they take your measurments and help you pick the materials/design
Day 2: 1st fitting
Day 3: Final suit (visit in the morning in case you still need more amends and they can normally have them complete by the evening).

It's hard to find a tailor you can trust that always delivers so I have no doubt that I will return in a few years time for some more suits.

5* professionalism and 5* customer service.

Thanks,

Neil

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

We were only in Bangkok for 2 days and had quite a long list of clothes we needed. It wasn't a problem - they were quick, professional and work with high quality materials. Also very friendly and accomodating. They may be slightly more expensive that other tailors in the area but their professionalism and quality products make them well worth it ! Excellent value for money !
Thanks again New Boston Tailors

Weerayut R, Owner at New Boston Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I got two suits and 4 shirts made by Sam and I have to say I am very impressed. Sam really knows the styles and just how a great cut suit should fit. The quality is very good and not overly expensive. You are really getting a quality suit with Boston Tailors. I recently wore the suit to a business event and a lot of people commented on how well fitted and how good it looked. Sam calm cool and collected and there is no rush sell with him. I called in 3 times (sam really is a perfectionist which is great)and when I arrived on the final day I was impressed. The shirts are also really well tailored and In some really nice materials.can you find cheaper yes but You get what you pay for and if you want a really nice well tailored suit its to Boston tailor in my opinion. 5 stars