Open today: 10:30 am - 8:30 pm
Review Highlights
Fantastic tailor, fantastic person.

We ordered one suit each and the results were fantastic. The staff were excellent and made us feel... read more

Reviewed 11 July 2018
David D
via mobile
Excellence

As a previous resident of Bangkok, and having used several reputable tailors in the area, Khun... read more

Reviewed 6 July 2018
PacJet
Phoenix, Arizona

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Bangkok
from USD 19.90
More Info
from USD 43.00
More Info
All reviews mr singh bespoke suit workmanship fit jacket suits quality pants material shop clothing wardrobe rack shoulder dress baht
Reviewed 20 March 2018

I have used Majestic Tailors now for more than 15 years taking work colleges and family to purchase clothes while in Bangkok.
The level of service and staff are excellent and are willing to assist in anyway they can to make the experience perfect and relaxing. They take time to get to know their customers and always have a welcoming smile when you return.
The quality of the clothes and choices too are excellent and once fitted feel as they should and make you feel very comfortable and special.
I will continue to use Majestic and also will not hesitate to recommend this tailor to friends which can not be said for all tailor shops in Bangkok.

Great work Majestic and thank you to all of the team.

skyblue27, Owner at Majestic Tailors, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Mike,

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am happy that you are enjoying the wear of the clothes and your experience over the years have been pleasurable one. Appreciate your support over the years.
Look forward to taking care of you.
Kevin

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

I went into Majestic as it was highly recommended from a friend that lives in Thailand....always trust a local.

I was in need of a “power suit” that I wanted for my very important meeting in Bangkok. I explained my need to Kevin who was working that day. He showed me some very nice options for material which would be comfortable in the tropics as well as my home back in Denver. Fantastic selection and I decided on a color with his assistance.

I told him my meeting was 4 days away and he asked me if I would be available to come back to the shop or if my hotel was near by. He wanted to make this fit correctly and wanted me to return or meet me in my hotel for the fine tuning of jacket and pants.

Everything settled, all fittings later, I went to try on the final product. WOW. Unbelievably fantastic. Needless to say it was to best suit I have ever worn. It felt so good to wear I ordered 3 more and went all in on even more luxurious materials.

Thank you Majestic Tailors and especially to Kevin for reminding me of the special feeing of a superior fitting suit.

Dear Lbec

Thank you for your wonderful review means a lot to us. I am happy that you enjoyed the experience and wardrobe by Majestic.
I appreciate you working with us regarding the time and fitting. I look forward to continue our relationship in the future,

Kevin

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Expensive shirts that fit poorly, suits that do not fit and are overpriced. The material selections are good, but the tailoring is poor to very poor. They tend to fit the clothes too tight.

skyblue27, Manager at Majestic Tailors, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Dear Mr. Barry,

Its been four years since your previous order.
I’m surprised to learn that you didn’t like the fit and found the price high. It was not your first order with us as you had had multiple orders before and we worked on the same dimension always.

If you do recall, for your initial order we had to do your fitting in your hotel room as requested by you since you had problem with your leg.

Apparently, you like the fit we did and had multiple orders after that.

We do multiple fittings with our clients, until they are satisfied before they pick up the clothes.

I think you might have confused us with some other store by the same name but in different location.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Where do I start?
After decades of having bespoke suits made in the UK, the USA, and in Asia, I found the best expertise, price, process, quality, service, sophistication, trustworthiness and genuine client care and friendliness at Majestic Tailors.

They will give you the best advice, price and sartorial solution for your budget - and still be treated as a prince or princess. The compliments (and the like), I receive from people admiring my Majestic Tailors suits and shirts is no less than amazing. Majestic Tailors' creations will make you feel amazing in them too!

There are a multitude of tailors in Bangkok; but, none compare to the professionalism and skill of Messrs Singh, Kevin, Aman, and Anand. I will be ordering more from them and look forward to the day when I can bring my son there for his first fitting.

You will want for naught when in their care; and, you will want no other tailors than Majestic Tailors.

Elegance with Distinction!!

skyblue27, Owner at Majestic Tailors, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2018

Dear Stephen,

Thank you for your amazing review, means a lot to us.I am glad you enjoyed our service and the experience.
Look forward to seeing you and taking care of you in the near future

Reviewed 14 November 2017

First time at Majestic and highly recommend…….Fantastic quality, great advice, friendly professional service…..feel a million dollars wearing the clothes.

skyblue27, Manager at Majestic Tailors, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

Dear Dave
Thank you for your wonderful review. I am glad you enjoyed our service and the experience.
Look forward to seeing you again.