“Food”

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Open Daily From: 06:00 to 00:00
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The food was unique style, properly prepared and a great value for the price. We highly recommend it.

The staff is very helpful, good service.

Date of visit: April 2018
6  Thank eltexmoon

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I really like the bar! I find the people there so accomodating. It feels like im at home. Special mention the assistant manager tukky. She attends to me evry time im there. Fantastic service

7  Thank Robert Y
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

I experienced one of the best night in Bangkok.
The staffs were too friendly especially Bas and Pla. They were too friendly.
The environment is cool and the staffs act respectfully.

6  Thank Hoodadngh
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

The food is incredibly delicious and the staff are extremely friendly and courteous. The trainee staff Iraban served us well and he was attentive to our orders. I recommend this place for an afternoon getaway.

7  Thank Sharon S
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Me and friends dinner at cascade. The food was good and the service provided by one of the staff, Mr.park was excellent. He was attentive and recomended some good wine to try. He made my evening a wonderful night. Please keep it up!!!!

8  Thank newsolo