“Excellent food”

Ranked #935 of 12,636 Restaurants in Bangkok
Neighbourhood: Banglamphu
Neighbourhood: Banglamphu
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We went this restaurant around 10.30 am. Inside so busy with customer after that we got the table and ask the lady in the counter for order food her face look very angry with out smile when we order she didn’t take note unfortunately some food didn’t come .. recommend overall food excellent but staff not friendly.. we are customers!!!!

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

All the dishes i've tried has been super tasty and it didn't cost much. The desserts are great, i am really looking forward to go there again when i'm back in Bangkok!

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

The food is amazing and very very cheap! They have selfmade ice cream for dessert, that you should try! We've been there several times because it's so good and we will come back when we're in Bangkok again.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

I came here strictly for the crispy pork dish. I absolutely loved it. It is indeed crispy on the outside, tender and juicy on the inside. The price is absolutely a great deal. I also had the home-made chocolate ice cream. Very yummy!! My husband also had the Thai coffee. He said it was very sweet and tasty.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

I was lucky to found this place randomly when I was lost on phasumen road.. Just saw so many locals were waiting outside to go in. Was wondering why so I waited too.
Almost all the customers were local but the owner speak English. Ordered fried seafood noodle and patongo(friend flour with sauce.. Amazing thai desert. Should try!!!) Food was soo good and fresh and super cheap..
Owner(old thai man, who get the orders and pay everything, super busy all the time but take care all the customers in the same time) is soo kind and was a good local experience.
Stop going western restaurant in khaosan and try here Please..!