“Massive seafood”

Espresso Restaurant
Reserve with Chope
Espresso Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #199 of 12,857 Restaurants in Bangkok
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Our well renowned all day dining venue ensures an innovative take on buffet dining with a host of live cooking stations, each serving delicious a la minute cuisine prepared to order by our talented chefs. Choose from Thai, Mediterranean, Chinese and Japanese favorites as well as crisp salads and antipasti, comforting soups, sushi and sashimi, and stir fry and noodle dishes. There's also a carvery serving premium quality meats, and a grill offering succulent barbecued seafood and burgers. No trip to the buffet is complete without a heavenly selection of desserts and here Espresso excels with a bountiful display of bite size temptations and a chocolate buffet which is possibly just too good to resist.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I always visit there on Sunday brunch and get the massive seafood. It was fresh and tasty, good wines and live music brand! Love it !!!

Date of visit: April 2018
EspressoBangkok, Manager at Espresso Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Guest. Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay and just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Food so nice variety for me,also lovely staff
Value for money,everthing perfect.
Thank you so much ........

Date of visit: March 2018
EspressoBangkok, Manager at Espresso Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

I am delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your experience and even more so to hear about the outstanding service you received from our team. Nothing makes me prouder than receiving such comments about our colleagues.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

The weekday lunch buffet was relatively good. As is common in all 5 star hotels in Bangkok, the lunch buffet is not as good as the dinner buffet (no steaks, prawns, or crab) but was pleasantly surprised that they had roast-beef of relatively good quality (most/all other weekday lunch buffets in BKK restos do not have roast beef).

Another highlight was excellent service from the South Asian chef on duty, Mr. Pradeep, who was very hospitable and pro-active. There was a small South Asian food section and a few curries, but no basmati rice. Pradeed took it upon himself to get basmati from the kitchen and bring it to my table. Highly appreciated and great service mind.

Date of visit: March 2018

I would like to extend to you many thank you for taking your valuable time to write such a wonderful feedback of your Experience at Espresso restaurant and not to mention your kind offer to share your positive experience with friends, customers and colleagues.

Receiving such feedback about our buffet and team is a great privilege, but also a significant motivation not only for the individuals you have specifically mentioned, but in fact for all our colleagues. Thank you again for giving me the opportunity to share some very real examples of what great service looks like.

I am delighted to hear you are going to return and will look forward to you joining us again.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Food so nice variety for me. especially dessert station was wonderful. Thank you for birthday song to my sister. love it

Date of visit: March 2018
EspressoBangkok, Manager at Espresso Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear Valued Guest. I appreciate your positive feedback about our Espresso Restaurant. We do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can. If you’re traveling to our area gain soon, don’t hesitate to call us.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I should start by saying that, this is my favourite restaurant in bangkok. Sunday brunch is amazing!! Staff really nice and excellent service.

Date of visit: March 2018
EspressoBangkok, Manager at Espresso Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

"Thank you for taking the time for your review.
It’s a pleasure to read that Espresso, is your favourite restaurant in Bangkok!
We are look forward to welcoming you back soon to Espresso