USD 205
USD 211
USD 144
USD 107
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 120/night.

USD 166
USD 609
USD 524
Mandarin Oriental
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 586/night.

All reviewswashing machinetuk tuk servicecentral embassybts stationnai lertthe main roadploen chitliving roomswimming poolwireless roadstyle hotelserviced apartmentsmall kitchenhotel locatedlong staytaxi driverfree shuttle
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I have been stayed in this hotel so many times in past 4 years. Very good service speacailly front desk, much more better than before. They are more knowledge and work more professional very well done front office manager!!! A gentleman that I could not remember his name but just ausaalie something... Keep going.... Well done.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank Nefa-Ti
GM_ArcadiaSuites, General Manager at Arcadia Suites Bangkok by Compass Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Nefa-Ti,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with other travelers on TripAdvisor.
I was pleased to read you found the hotel enjoyable in so many aspects.I am delighted to know you were satisfied with your stay and we may have a pleasure to host you again in the future.

Kanawit Ritruthai

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Great and polite stuff and clean rooms with great breakfasts...Thank you meah for your being so friendly and behaving so great with passengers....I’ve been here every year and i will be come here again next year.. GREAT HOTEL!!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank hemilayavarnezhad
GM_ArcadiaSuites, General Manager at Arcadia Suites Bangkok by Compass Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your nice feedback, we appreciated all your comments and are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Arcadia Suites Bangkok by Compass Hospitality. We hope to welcome you soon again.

Mr. Kanawit R.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

I travelled in late Jan with my elderly parents and sister. Our flight arrived early in the morning so when we got to the hotel I asked the front desk whether we could check in early. I was told at the time that the hotel was fully booked from the night before and therefore that would not be possible. Having flown through the night we settled in at the lobby and fell asleep on the sofas.

About an hour into our arrival, one of people at the front desks told us they could give us our rooms early provided we paid 500Bt. I didn't really understand why we had to pay 500Bt given that we were staying in the hotel for over 3 days and I told them I'd speak to the rest of the family and let them know. My father at the time got a little annoyed and said something, to which we were then told that he didn't like his tone of my fathers voice and that therefore they were not going to offer us the early check in facility. He then went on to tell me that the rooms that they were going to offer us were actually better rooms that what we had booked (essentially an upgrade).

I have travelled extensively around the world and never heard experienced anything of this nature. Firstly if you offer something to the customer, you do not tell them a few moments later that you cannot give it because you are annoyed!!

In addition, while we were in the lobby I definitely got the impression that the hotel went out of their way to charge guests for whatever they could. A group that was checking out had a hand towel brought down by housekeeping and displayed to them in the lobby over a stain, for which the guest was asked to pay 200 Bt!! A bit embarrassing to show off something like that in the lobby like the guest was some sort of common criminal on trial!!

Either way we ended up sitting in the lobby for another 2 hours before finally deciding to venture out for a bit.

The particular gentlemen working at the reception conitnued to be 'arsy' with us during our stay at the hotel. I recall asking him for an address card (to show taxis) to which he said that they didn't have any and to use my phone. Strange because the night before when I asked a different receptionist for the same, she gave me six!

Apart from the incident at the front desk with this particular staff member, the rooms were lovely. Very modern with a good sized living room and kitchenette. Breakfast was good with a choice of Thai, Western and Continental food.

Location wise the hotel is situated in the Embassy district. It's slightly away from the hustle and bustle of downtown Bangkok which is refreshing and there's a free shuttle that goes to the BTS station periodically during the course of the day.

I have stayed in many hotels in Bangkok and around Thailand, but I must say that this was one of the worst experiences I have had to date. Despite the lovely rooms, I can definitely say that I will not stay here again. Their needs to be a huge change in the staff attitudes if this is to be a competitive hotel in Bangkok.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Ruvini
GM_ArcadiaSuites, General Manager at Arcadia Suites Bangkok by Compass Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Dear Ruvini,

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Kanawit Ritruthai
Hotel manager

Reviewed 28 February 2018

Room was spacious as it is more like a service apartment, complete with a living room and big spacious bathroom that comes with a bathtub.
We decided to book this hotel as we wanted one that comes with a washer / dryer. However this is where the problem starts and continues till the wee hours. Took out half the load for the dryer part but it was still very damp after a 2.5hours drying session. Was told it could still be the load so we did another round of 2.5hours drying session. WAs still wet. Technician was helpful and came around 2am. After a 20 mins repair, he left and said it would be fine. The kitchen area started to flood.. technician came again and left shortly after rectifying the issue. After a final drying session, the clothes was still 20% damp but by this time, it was 5am. Am too tired to tackle this problem.
Apart from this issue,
Breakfast buffet was mediocre.
Staff were helpful and friendly.
Location is superb with shuttle to Ploen Chit BTS and Central Embassy.

Room Tip: There are Rooms faces the expressway but the noise level was low however U should request for a quieter room if you are sensitive to noise.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank sasa t
GM_ArcadiaSuites, Manager at Arcadia Suites Bangkok by Compass Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear sasa t,

Thank you for taking the time to share your past experience at Arcadia Suites Bangkok. We are delighted to see your comments about our room, and we are extremely thankful to read that our team was able to exceed your expectations. Thank you again for posting your review. we look forward to your return visit.

Kind regards from Arcadia Suites Bangkok,
Mr. Kanawit Ritruthai
Hotel manager

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Very good location. Arcadia Suites Ploenchit Bangkok is a 7-minute walk from Ploenchit Station of BTS Skytrain. It offers spacious suites with a kitchenette and a washing machine. There's also an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
The modern rooms at the Arcadia Suites Ploenchit Sukhumvit feature a separate living area, flat-screen satellite TVs and a sleeping area. The bathroom has a bath and a separate shower cubicle. Top accommodation !!! Very clean!! First class breakfast !! Very friendly staff"

Room Tip: It's a good hotel if you are in transit
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank robertkeusen99
GM_ArcadiaSuites, General Manager at Arcadia Suites Bangkok by Compass Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Dear robertkeusen99,