1,800 results
All reviews national stadium bts opposite mbk great location bts station walking distance to mbk shower area is eleven store jim thompson house shower cap hotel lobby convenient store room size is strategic location rooms are small free wifi the ground floor shopping area
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Front desk staff lask sense of urgency. They do everything slowly and at their own sweet time, regardless of a long line at front desk. At check in time there were only two staff at front desk. Are you kidding me???? This is the most busy time for front desk and all they can spare are 2 GSAs? Upon closer observation i saw the duty manager and supervisor inside the office doing whatever random business they were doing. How can the manager be inside while the staff handle the frontline jobs at this peak hours, where front desk is expected to be busiest??? This is poor management practice, especially during peak check in time. It took me 15 mins standing there just to change my keycard. Being a hotelier myself, I would have fired the manager for that.

Get your act together ACCOR hotels. You guys are a global brand and I expect better staff training from you guys.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Lertt
Sebastien S, General Manager at ibis Bangkok Siam Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

Dear Lertt,

Thank you for taking the time to share your precious feedback with us.

It is with great concern and surprise that I read about your recent experience at the ibis Bangkok Siam.
Indeed, I am deeply sorry that you have experience our service in such conditions, I regret that the lack of sense of urgency was not reflected by our front office team at this moment.

Please accept my sincerest apologies for those inconveniences and rest assured that I have personally addressed your unfortunate experience to the Front Office Manager in order to avoid such occurrences in the future. Nothing more valuable than our guest’s satisfaction, therefore your feedback is precious to us; we value our customers and understand how important it is to offer exceptional service. I would really appreciate you to contact me directly in order to discuss further, please to contact me at Sebastien.salmon@accor.com .

Going forward I sincerely hope that you will give us the opportunity of welcoming you back again to demonstrate our commitment to your satisfaction.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

We spent 3 night in this hotel and we loved it. We took two rooms with connecting door as we came with babies. They gave us baby cots upon request which was great. the hotel is in a top central location, a few steps away from MBK and a tesco lotus.The room is small but effective ans the so is the shower. the room is cleaned daily. Breakfast was rich and tasty. seriously
... we loved the food and the staff.

The only real minus was that the refrigerator Didnt work well. we complained and they changed it to another fridge which was even worse.
The 7/11 in the lobby is great.
hope to come again soon!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Sebastien S, General Manager at ibis Bangkok Siam Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Dear tumi80,

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughtful comments of your recent stay with us at ibis Bangkok Siam.

We are delighted to know your time here was such an enjoyable and comfortable one, and that all was to your liking. Your kind words about your experience have been shared with our teams.
Also, I have carefully taken note of the unfortunate inconvenience faced with the refrigerator, please accept my sincerest apologies. I have addressed your comment to the concerned department and I will personally look into it to prevent from similar occurrence in the future.

Ins spite of I am pleased to read that you will come again soon!Thank you once again for your feedback and please do let me know if I may personally assist with anything.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

The hotel is located in the heart of downtown Bangkok, 5 minuets walk to BTS skytrain station, MBK center and to Siam square shopping mall. The room was clean, comfortable and I had the nice view of MBK center. Breakfast was good with little bit of everything to choose from Thai dish to American continental breakfast. I would definitely stay at ibis Bangkok Siam hotel again.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Sebastien S, General Manager at ibis Bangkok Siam Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2018

Dear Maggie p,

Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback, I am very pleased to learn that you had an enjoyable stay with us.

Your compliment regarding the cleanliness of the room, the efficiency of our teams and the great location are appreciated by us all. Our team strive to eagerly create a memorable experience and ensure the customer satisfaction are met with highest standard.

Thank you again for sharing your great experience with us, and I look forward to welcome you back to the ibis Bangkok Siam again.

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

We've been on the ibis siam hotel for 3 nights. The hotel is on the siam circle, which means its near the MBK and Siam's malls complex.
This makes the hotel a very comfort place to go travel wherever you like in bangkok. The hotel was comfort and had a very nice brakefast in a buffe mode.
Very like this hotel and we will come back if we went to bangkok again.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Segmany,

We very much appreciate your kind words regarding your recent experience at the ibis Bangkok Siam.

The location is indeed our strength, I must humbly agree that we are indeed very lucky to obtain such a location that provides both convenience to access the city center, and also to the main shopping centers of Bangkok City.

Once again, thank you for devoting your precious time to send us feedback, we look forward to welcome you back soon!

Best regards,

Reviewed 24 September 2018

I was looking for assistance to download a file, print, sign, scan and email it back to the one who sent it to me and it was URGENT! Ms Piyathida the duty supervisor during my stay there last 18 September helped me out and it was effortless and FREE. I was insisting on paying since in other hotels this really costs a lot but they did not charge for it. This is to express my thanks to Ibis Bangkok Siam Hotel for their help on this.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Sebastien S, General Manager at ibis Bangkok Siam Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Dear pingperia16,

Thank you for sharing your thoughtful feedback !

First of all, it is a great pleasure to have accommodated you, thus we greatly thank you for your kind trust in our accommodation and service. It is a real compliment to learn that Ms. Piyathida outstanding service have enhanced your stay at the ibis Bangkok Siam! The best part about our hotel is our people; I am so very fortunate to work with such a special team, so all of your wonderful comments will be shared.

Thanks once again for taking the time to share your experience and we very much look forward to welcome you back again.

Kind regards,