3,186 results
All reviews woo bar spectacular room sathorn square marvelous suite trendy hotel chong nonsi bts station spg member business district concierge team lobby bar amazing hotel pool and gym breakfast buffet corner room woobar boxing alarm
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here 4 days and 3 nights.

Was very welcomed by the friendly staff upon arrival.

Room is very big and spacious , with modern facilities and a big washroom .

Breakfast spread was very good as well as it ranges from western, local and Chinese .

I like their special drinks on the shelves where they have drinks like to boost immunity, beauty etc..they also allow to pack to go after leaving the breakfast plAce.

The only down side is not very close to BTS, however can hire taxi easily that goes by meter.

Is highly recommended if you like to stay at their CBD area.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Ng S
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Funky rooms, friendly staff, good bars and restaurants, and a decent if small gym and pool area. This has become my hotel of choice in Bangkok for all the reasons above and on top of that it seems pretty well located for central business meetings and the airport.

Rooms are modern and come with a smart control tablet for lighting etc. The large bathroom in my king room had a sizeable shower cubicle and a separate bath and everything in the room worked.

You have a choice of bars in the hotel or in the house at Sathorn which is located in the hotel grounds and they are both cool places to hangout as the kids say.

A good modern hotel and I would definitely recommend.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank simondX8878RD
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

As mention in the description, the hotel is located in the heart of the business district of Bangkok which is already a gain point .

Now to the service I would like to mention it is really excellent staff has been attentive the moment I get off from the taxi a bell man has rush forward to help me for the luggage.

At heck I’m Boo, was very polite and helpful asking and introducing me of some of the area nearby the hotel had order room service twice food was delicious and deliver in a timely manner which really feel my hungry stomach special thanks to he housekeeping who keep my room clean and of course Woobar which was never miss whenever I stay at W hotels.

The only thing I was abit of disappointed was I really like the sofa pillow with a big W in the room which was not for sale and no stock. However thanks to Boo who says that he will check with the housekeeping and follow up with me via Email. I hope will get soon cos I really like that pillow.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Jon Y
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I usually like the decor of the W hotel which is always intriguing but at times the loudness of it overwhelms...apart from that it is an amazing place to stay with nice spacious rooms, very warm staff and convenient location - close to the CBD

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank 901aayushk
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I've actually stayed here twice. Once in 2016, and then again in 2017. All I can really say is that this property is incredible. Everything from the staff, the room, the bathroom amenities, and the wonderful breakfast is worth mentioning. I literally created a TripAdvisor account so that I could praise this hotel because if you are visiting Bangkok, this is most definitely the hotel to stay at. When researching hotels I'm the type of person to look at the bad reviews first, just to see if I can gauge what type of establishment it might be. When reading the negative reviews for this hotel, it really just seemed like the individuals rating this hotel 1-star to 2-stars seem to be really miserable, and want to blame it on anyone they can. I will end this review by encouraging anyone who is considering staying at W Bangkok, to please do so because you will not be disappointed!

Date of stay: June 2017