“Traditional Thai food”

Cuisines: Thai
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Description: Tel: 66-2 2543541
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

It's a quiet place, located in center of Bangkok, there is a rich menu whit traditional food, the price are low and the staff is kind. We will return!

Reviewed 20 June 2018

When travelling with children, feeding them could prove to be a problem especially that Thai food is on the spicy side. We chanced upon this restaurant during an early morning search for a place we could have some take-out food.

Shrimps, chicken, fish, papaya salad was ordered and was prepared for us. The owner provided us with plastic spoons and forks and chopsticks upon our request.

The place is decent enough but there is much to desire in terms of ambiance. Prices are a little on the high side.

Most important for us was the fact that our kids enjoyed the food.

Reviewed 12 May 2018

I've ate here several times, prices are a bit on the high side but the food is authentic and good. It's worth the price if you don't feel like running all over the place. They also do Food Panda, which is nice.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

With Suk 11 relocated i ended up at Maxim’s based on the reviews. Did not go for the atmosphere and the food was a disapointment, the glass noodle salad missed refinement and the noodles were a lump that did not mix with the rest of the ingredients. Pricing is relatively expensive compared to Suk 11. Did a 1 on 1 comparison as the next day i spend 60 baht on a motor taxi to drive me to soi 22, you get better more refined and cheaper food there plus a nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Came here on my first night in Bangkok after searching and not finding many Thai option close by. Upon Arrival I realised that I had eaten here in my first trip to Bangkok in 2012. I ordered the Panang Curry and it was as good as it was a few years back. Ordered the Spring rolls too but something was lacking this time...
Don't expect much atmosphere here, the TV is on and its not very busy (been walking past most days too)
All in all, a decent place to eat, even if the atmosphere is a little dry.