Open today: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Review Highlights
Great tailor

Cl0222sl10858 - Jimmy Tailor and Jimmy - Seller Got great suits that look fantastic! Work with... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Mobile816313
via mobile
Excellent suiting so happy with the final product

My suit was made with Shaan, Sunju and Ram and the final product was magnificent and fit perfectly... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

More Info
from USD 63.00
More Info
1,921 results
All reviews order number james tailor nice suit tailored suit bought shirts final fitting perfect service fitted perfectly custom made final product professional service great quality these guys top quality boni som suits
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Visited at the end of a tour. Great service and delivery to my hotel at 10.45pm. Ram was fantastic! Great quality suit and shirts. Order CL-7791.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Worth a lot more than I paid! I bought two suits and three shirts and they make me look ......... thin! Amazing shop! JF0636 Jf. 0640 mr Ram amazing!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Was visiting in Thailand and stopped by James Fashion Int’l to look at some suits. They custom made in one day! Dropped and fitted at my hotel and it was perfect! Great Germany quality suits!

NK4971 Ram

1  Thank Danny T
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I was taken to the shop via Tuk Tuk, with one of the grand palace scam type things, after visiting and not purchasing jewellery I was taken to a tailors, where I purchased a suit, that was meant to be high quality but was anything but that!

Be very careful people! This is a very well known scam!!!

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

The thing I liked most about my experience with Shan, is he was absolutely straightforward and upfront with me about pricing and what to expect, while being incredibly accommodating to my needs. Other tailors I went to had hidden fees and tried their hardest to sell me things I didn’t want. But here I am extremely satisfied both in the customer service provided to me but also with the final product, especially for the price. If you are looking for a well tailored suit of fine fabrics look no further.

1  Thank Cole F