“Excellent hospitality with authentic Thai taste”
Review of Colonnade

Colonnade
Reserve with Chope
Colonnade is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 12,539 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sathorn
Description: Options include international fare, comfort food, Asian and Japanese selections as well as the freshest seafood and meats cooked to perfection. Enjoy a drink as you gaze through tall windows into the serene splendour of a bygone age, reflected in the lit water of the Chedi pond. Sunday Brunch at Colonnade is truly legendary - a gastronomic feast fit for the palates of true connoisseurs, featuring only the freshest and best in culinary delights.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The staff Ploy, Ton, Nam are all very kind and friendly. The taste of all Thai cuisine are authentic but not too spicy. The price is reasonable.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Both breakfast and lunch buffett are very nice. Everyone who love buffett should come. Khun Ploy, Khun Tangkwa and Khun Anshi always super nice and helpful.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

The buffet is great. I have been to bangkok do over 10years and go to lots of 5stars hotels. The Colonnade in hotels still impressed me. The food and service is excellent. When I ask for a warm water for my baby. The waiter handed me the water and asked me to test the water temperature to see if it's too hot or lot.
And the supervisor Ploy is very helpful and come on and off to ask if anything needed.
Really recommend to anyone who want a decent meal.
Btw the price is reasonable.

TheSukhothaiBangkok, Customer Retention Coordinator at Colonnade, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear Khun Tang H,

On behalf of The Sukhothai Bangkok, We would like to thank you for dining with us at Colonnade.
We strive for excellence and quality everyday at Colonnade, therefore recognition is always a sign of success. Not only are we humbled by your appreciation of food and service, we most certainly are more than welcome to provide for you and your next visit. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I always stay in Sukhothai Hotel every time I visit Bangkok which is 2-3 times a year and tell the truth that I start to stay because Ms Botun Chaipakdee and I never regret. I love this hotel very much especially Colonade dining room. Staffs are very high trained and very friendly and I always looked after by Botun herself, Anchi, Ploy and Elly. They always remember my details such as what I like. I highly recommend everyone to try the best services as I have received from all staffs in Sukhothai. Don’t miss one of the best thing in life, Colonade in Sukhothai, it is.

TheSukhothaiBangkok, Customer Retention Coordinator at Colonnade, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear Khun Phalinee,

Thank you for choosing The Sukhothai Bangkok.
With our unique Thai hospitality and care for guests, we aim to provide as much as we can in all aspects.
Colonnade strives for excellence and service everyday, therefore recognition is always a sign of success.
We give high importance to guest recognition and hospitality in our hotel, it is essential which makes us
one of the best hotels in Bangkok.
Our team are looking forward to welcoming you back to The Sukhothai Bangkok soon!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I always stay in Sukhothai Hotel when I come to Bangkok. One of my favorite hotel in town. Colonnade is the buffet restaurant in the hotel. I really enjoyed the breakfast and Sunday brunch here. Large variety of food with authentic tastes. They even provided Easter special menu during my stay. Service here also meets the high standard of the hotel in general. Breeze and his colleagues provide personalized services with cares and smells.

Dear Khun Shun,

On behalf of The Sukhothai Bangkok, We thank you for your visit at Colonnade.
We strive for excellence and quality everyday, therefore your recognition is very important.
We aim for an extensive array of International food as we have visitors from all over the world.
Easter is always a special time, at Colonnade we understand and do our best to celebrate this auspicious
occasion.
Our team look forward to welcoming you back at Colonnade soon!