Gift Private Day Tours
Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Review Highlights
Old City and Bangkok City Tour

My husband and I booked two separate days of tours with Gift on the recommendation of a friend and... read more

Reviewed 27 December 2019
lscars98
Very Gifted Lady

If you want an excellent guide who knows and loves her people and country then Gift is the lady. We... read more

Reviewed 7 December 2019
bam35
Norwich, United Kingdom

All reviews local thai restaurant private air conditioned car day trip grand palace an excellent guide public transportation itinery significance traffic
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 August 2016

THE BEST GUIDE IN THAILAND

Two couples from Lisbon, Portugal
A few months before our trip I contacted Gift to request information and prices for a private tour.
Gift always responded to our emails very quickly and efficiently.
She asked us some money as a sign and it was all very safe through Pay Pal.
The van is very comfortable and very safe driver.
We did 2 day tour to Ayutthaya, Bang Pa In ,train market, floating market and elephante ride.
The first lunch in a THAI restaurant was fantastic. Typical Thai food very fresh.
The Gift is exceptional and extremely friendly and always ready to help.
She is always ready to take pictures as a souvenir and her smile is contagious.
It was a pleasure to meet GIFT and learn to Bangkok with her.
Not a 5 star guide ....... IS A 10 STARS GUIDE

The next visit to Bangkok without doubt that we will choose the GIFT services.

GIFT thanks for everything. Our stay in Bangkok would not be the same without you.

Big kiss from Lisbon , Portugal

Date of experience: August 2016
4  Thank joaomarques557
Guide Gift G, Owner at Gift Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2016

Billions thankssssss. Great and big fun to be with you and your family. Great to hear that you were enjoyed so much about my service. Hope to see you again in the future. Always welcome back to Thailand.

A lot of love.
God bless you & your family.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

I have been living in Asia for 4 years, but had family visiting for the first time and wanted to show her some of the classic and amazing places of Bangkok and Gift was awesome! We were so lucky she was available as we booked very last minute and would do a tour with her again in a heart beat. She was very professional and knowledgeable and knows Bangkok in and out so knew the best times to visit all attractions to avoid the crowds where possible. We both really enjoyed our day, so don't hesitate to use Gift! Thank you Gift

Date of experience: July 2016
3  Thank vinostar
Guide Gift G, Owner at Gift Private Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2016

Thank you so much for your kind candid comment in this trip advisor. Great to hear that you enjoyed and had a great time for your holiday with my services as well. Hope I will have a chance to take care of you again next of your coming to Thailand.

May God bless you.

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

We visited Thailand on May 6-11 and we booked a 3 days tour with gift. Prior to travelling she replies to my mails asap and answered all
My questions. On our 1st day she picked us up in our hotel and we get to experience the public transport. She took care of us and made sure that we are comfortable. 2nd day she picked us in a private coaster complete with towels and water on our last day she hired a private car for me and my husband. She arranged our tours at 7am at first i was a bit hesistant because I have to wake up early but i think its better because only few people are there and we get to have a nice pictures. Gift is a lovely tour guide, we really had fun with her, she takes good pictures of me and my husband. It made our visit to Thailand more memorable because of Gift. Everything we spend is all worth it!

Date of experience: May 2016
2  Thank Sheryl A

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and actually candid comment from you. Great and so happy to hear that you were so happy in this trip and my service.

Take care of yourself and hope to see you again in one day.

God bless you.

Reviewed 12 July 2016

Gift collected us from our hotel in a very comfortable air-conditioned van with a driver. She had suggested an early start to avoid the crowds and we began our tour in the flower market where she gave us a fascinating insight into the way the exotic fruits, vegetables and flowers are bought and sold. We then visited Wat Pho and the Grand Palace and finished the tour with an exhilarating ride in a long tailed boat through the winding canals off the Chao Phraya river. Gift was wonderful, pointing out things of interest and making the day fun and informative. It was particularly nice to jump into the van which would magically appear as we moved from one place to another and be offered cool towels and water. It was a lovely day and I would recommend a tour from Gift as the perfect way to see Bangkok.

Date of experience: July 2016
1  Thank AFW2000

Dear my valued clients.

Thank you so much for your worthy time to write your candid comments and choosing my service for this trip. Always warm welcome back to Thailand. Stay healthy and take care of yourself.

God bless you.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

I have been going to Thailand for over 6 years now and have taken several family and friends with me. I always book a Tour with Gift to show family and friends the highlights of Thailand. I highly recommend Tours to Hell Fire Pass, Bridge over River Kwai, War Museum, Train Markets and Floating Markets. I am never disappointed with any of Gifts Tours. She is a lovely, kind and very knowledgeable lady. I plan to be back and will always use Gift for any future Tours.

Date of experience: May 2016