All reviewssky barsoft openinggreat hotelfamily martthe executive loungekids clubfamily suiteglass walltuk tukasok btsgreat showerinfinity poolspecial thanksterminal mallenjoyable staythe main roadmassage places
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Good things:
1. The room is brand new with a very comfortable bed.
2. Electronic devices are remote control. For example lights, curtains, and mirrors.
3. Fresh smelling lobby and many spaces for parking.

Bad Things:
1. Overpriced breakfast. There was no taste to the Thai food selection. We paid 450 each person. Price did not reflect the overall value of the breakfast.
2. The gym and swimming pool are new but small.

We paid 4,250 baht for a basic room and breakfast.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
NovotelSukhumvit20, General Manager at Novotel Bangkok Sukhumvit 20, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Dear 'Christopher C'

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us and I am pleased to see that you enjoyed overall our facilities, guest room, comfortable bed, and lobby areas

I was sorry to see however that you did not enjoy the breakfast selection, and felt that THB 450 (approx US$13) was over priced. We have a selection of freshly baked bakery items made daily, a full egg station, coffee, tea and fresh juices, fresh fruits cheeses, cold cuts, and all of the normal Western and Asian (including vegetarian) hot dishes expected for a breakfast, so would really appreciate to understand your specific queries on the value for the breakfast, and I have sent a personal message to you to understand this better.

Our breakfast is an area that we normally receive a lot of compliments, and in fact many of our regular guests have advised that our great breakfast is a large factor when returning to our hotel, on top of our other facilities including brand new guest rooms, infinity pool on the 9th floor and Sky on 20 our Rooftop Bar

We always appreciate the opportunity to review, and improve any aspect of our hotel received from feedback and I look forward to understanding your expectations better

Kind regards

Benjamin Krieg

Reviewed 11 December 2017

I loved everything about this hotel! The personnel at the concierge were very helpful in helping me get to the places I wanted to see in Bangkok. There are tons of food vendors on Sukhumvit 20 so you don't have to go too far to find food options. Everything you could possible want or need is near this hotel - massage places, a park, bars, restaurants, a park, and the train.

My room was very clean and comfortable. There's a beautiful pool and well equipped gym on site. There is also a spa located within the hotel.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo

Dear 'Alsymm05'

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at Novotel Bangkok Sukhumvit 20, and for the 5 out of 5 review of your stay with us.

I can see that you have enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us, including the hotels location, our teams service provided throughout the hotel, the cleanliness of the hotel and our beautiful infinity swimming pool on the 9th floor, which also has our newly opened Day Spa on the same level

We look forward to welcoming you back to Novotel Bangkok Sukhumvit 20 the next time you are in Bangkok

Kind regards

Benjamin Krieg
Novotel Bangkok Sukhumvit 20

Reviewed 10 December 2017

I have stayed at Novotel on Soi 20 Sukhumvit, Bangkok on a number of occasions now and I have never been disappointed. The facilities are excellent and the staff go above and beyond to help and make your stay a joy!
I am particularly impressed with the staff in the executive lounge, Tally, Gift, Taylor and Pui are always on hand, should you require any assistance and cant do enough for the guests. They are an absolute credit to the ACCOR staff!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Woodyww61
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed in the Novotel for 5 nights and our stay was amazing. From the minute we checked in the staff were super friendly, all had a smile on our face and extremely happy to help. We managed to check in earlier as our room was ready at about 11am. Our bags were waiting for us in our room which was lovely.

Our room was cleaned to an excellent standard and even when we didn’t leave our room until 6pm one day it was done none the less. We had a problem with our sink which was sorted immediately.

The sky bar was lovely. Small but enough to enjoy a few drinks at a night time. Reasonably priced and comfortable.

We used the taxi service outside of the hotel regularly and the doormen/Bell boys were excellent help. Always smiling and happy.

Overall we had an excellent stay here... would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to visit Bangkok.. it’s a little out of the way to the main attractions ie. grand palace, temples and koah san road but easily accessible with the sky train and taxis.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 December 2017

I was checked in 2nd of December. we booked 03 rooms. (01 double, 01 twin, and 01 deluxe) All rooms are very clean. housekeeping Occupied service is excellent.
but my deluxe room T.V connection has connection problem. i informed about problem. and one person came and check it but he did't fix it.
Breakfast is good and tasty
pool is good