Lock in great prices from these sites
ZenHotels.com
Hotels.com
eDreams
1,082 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 August 2012

Unless you've been living in a refugee camp in an extremely poor country you will not like this place. There is one pro, the location, but there are much nicer hotels nearby that are much better value. Along with a lot of other reviewers I agree that the foyer is quite presentable, enjoy the time you spend there, it will be the only comfortable part of your stay. A friend and I booked two rooms for three nights, we moved out after one night, we didn't feel safe inside the hotel at all, the staff seemed overly inquisitive and we had the impression that they were casing us for a robbery (maybe unfounded but nonetheless it is a creepy place). The rooms were awful. Dirty, smelly, a dead cockroach in bathroom, bed as hard as nails, 100 decibel A/C, stains on everything. Do yourself a favour, don't stay here, you'll ruin a good holiday if you do.

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
6  Thank David S
Reviewed 15 August 2012

Dirty bathrooms, scary feeling when left along in the room. Inconvenient check in. Lobby cannot be seen from outside, footage take a lift to it and another lift to rooms. I simple dislike this hotel as I don't feel good about the whole experience.

Only thing good is that the room is damn freaking big, pratunam area and the breakfast at 73rd floor at baiyoke sky!

Date of stay: October 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ronaelekol
Reviewed 11 August 2012

You read right! Thai cuisine in bed and bath, we were greeted with cockroaches in our bed and in our bath room. they are breeding these creatures in this Joint, i was better off sleeping in the streets of bangkok with my sleeping bag. The whole room had this mouldy smell, we were desperate for a room since Baiyoke Sky Suite did not have any rooms we thought how bad could this palce be, when we entered the lobby of this hotel we felt reassured that this indeed is a lovely place to stay, THATS WHEN THE NIGHTMARE BEGAN, ( the above mentioned) and the staff dont give a damn to any of your complains, they are very rude, lack proper communication skills and what was worse is we paid for 2 nights in advance seeing the lobby of this hotel, next day we cheked into the Ramada DMa (fantastic!!!!) MY PLEA TO ANYONE PLANNING TO STAY IN THIS HELL HOLE........................STAY AWAY!!!!!!!! God Bless You'll & have a great holiday in BAngkok.

Room tip: stay at the Ramada Dma Great Hotel, Pleasent and Hospitabile staff. just next door
Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank trippy_traveller478
Reviewed 26 July 2012

Is it possible for rooms to be too big? The executive room was huge, but clearly the emphasis in this hotel is on quantity rather than quality. The rooms are run down, the sofa DISGUSTINGLY filthy, floor boards were water damaged in places and the bathroom has seen much better days. I asked about the possibility of a room change when I discovered our window offered views of a huge birds nest, complete with chirping birds, and a HUGE pile of bird crap on the sill. I was told in the most polite and honest of manners that, unfortunately, every room offers this same feature and that I would have to be prepared for a sleepness night. The room was cheap by Bangkok standards (AUD33) and well located near the shopping district. I usually stay pretty basic, so it was fine for me, but I wouldn't take my parents there!

Room tip: Booking through a 3rd party site could get you a cheap rate, but if the option is there to pay an extra $2-3 to get an executive room, do it - just to be amazed at the ridiculous size of the rooms!
Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Packman-72
Reviewed 19 July 2012

Stayed 3 nights & will not return to this hotel again:-

- there are baby cockroaches in our suite (I stashed all my clothes in my hardcase)
- the staff at the cafe was not honest when we asked on the price for breakfast porridge. She said it's >100bht but i recalled the advert in the lift showed otherwise. I was right.
- Received calls in the nights from staff who speak in Thai which we do not understand.
- Our extra bed was not made when we checked-in & I had to call to feedback on this.

If you are into wholesale shopping (where the immediate locale is popular for) & do not mind the poor cleanliness & service standard of the hotel, by all means stay here. Otherwise, beware!

Date of stay: June 2012