10,275 results
All reviews krungthep wing horizon club the river riverside lounge chi spa krung thep wing the main hotel balcony room dinner cruise health club thai restaurant evening cocktails our honeymoon breakfast buffet five star hotel wonderful hotel sky train station
Reviewed 6 April 2018

A very relaxing and welcoming place to stay at.
I loved the breakfast and snack variations (fruit quality is good).
To mention something I might would suggest bigger shampoo bottles, but just because of the tiny openings, cause it was kind a tricky to get the shampoo out of it.

Date of stay: March 2018
SLBK_Shangrilabkk, Manager at Shangri-La Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Dear Isabelle U,

Thank you very much for giving your time writing us the review. Your kind recommendation and feed back are important for us. I am delighted to hear that you love our breakfast and snack. I wish you will choose to come back and stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Ultimate convenience to public boat and metro rail systems to get anywhere you want. Huge facility. I highly recommend the Krungthep wing room with a river view. We had fantastic views of the city as well as the river. We've stayed in nice places around the world, and this offered the most expansive, delicious breakfast buffet we've ever seen. Outside seats next to the river. The resort is so luxurious you almost feel guilty. We enjoyed the resort pool which had seats right by the river. Very friendly and helpful staff. Our river view room was HUGE. There was an enormous bedroom with balcony, bathroom with tub and shower. The large living room area also had a balcony, desk area, a bar area with mini-fridge, and another bathroom.
It's worth noting that this hotel has two entrances; one for Shangri-La, the other for the Krungthep wing. It's large enough that you'll want to make sure tour buses and car arrangements have the proper info.

The area just around the corner from the hotel has shops and restaurants, a night market, and good sized mall with stores and a supermarket. There is 24-hour staff at the Krungthep entrance scanning bags with metal detectors for security.

Overall very luxurious and convenient!

Room tip: Krungthep wing with river view was awesome
1  Thank JH_10999

Dear JH_10999,

Thank you for staying at Krungthep Wing, Shangri-La hotel, Bangkok and many thanks for this positive review. Your continued support truly means the world to us. It makes us very happy to hear that you had excellent stay. Thank you for your kind compliments about our services and attentive colleagues. It is always our pleasure having you on a visit and we wish to see you again in a near future.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Great staff. Nice room with river view. Loved the pool. Good location. Reception area was always nice and cool, and had a lovely fragrance (white flower we were told). Happy hour was a bonus. We stayed for three nights whilst site-seeing in Bangkok, before we went on to Ko Samui. Highly recommended.

Dear CamberleyChris,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok and many thanks for sharing your review. We are very happy to hear that you have enjoyed an overall exceptional stay here. I wish you to have a pleasant stay in Ko Samui and I also wish to have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

The hotel is decorated nicely and has a luxurious atmosphere. The rooms were good and the river view is nice. Staff at the reception is very helpful and kind.
The breakfast is good and has a wide selection. The menu for lunch and dinner was also good. Sometimes the staff in the restaurant was not really paying attention to the guests, we had to ask multiple times for ordering or the bill etc. It would be better if they could notice guests more.
Overall, the hotel was a delight to stay in.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Anil T,

Thank you for staying with us and for leaving your valuable review. We are happy to hear about your positive stay and great experience. I would also like to thank you for your kind feedback on our staff. Your comment is very valuable to us. I will share with the department head to make sure our staff are always attentive and provide a very good services. Thank you for the compliments and recommendations. We wish to welcome you to Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok someday.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

With my own eyes, I saw Higher Level & Managers were unfriendly & even rude towards staff. It was done in front of many guests. Its not the Shangri-La that I love about.
I hope my review will improve the situation

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
SLBK_Shangrilabkk, Manager at Shangri-La Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear keentraveller892,

Thank you for staying at the Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok and thank you for your valuable feedback. It is with great concern that I learn from the things you have witnessed with regards to team members allegedly speaking in an inappropriate manner . I would like to learn more about the details so that we can understand the extend of the concerns, would you mind giving me some more details by e-mail: Jan.Kaiser@shangri-la.com. Your feedback and further details are of utmost importance as the Team and our guests value the Shangri-La culture. . I look forward hearing from you.