2,221 results
All reviewssiam city hotelphaya thai btslin faairport linkold wingking powerfamily roomvictory monumentbts stationstar hotelwalking distancebreakfast buffetswimming poolchecking indeluxe roomwelcome drinkstreet food
Reviewed 7 September 2017

The hotel is clean and beautiful with lots of respectful staffs that would voluntarily approach us for any requirements that we needed.
It is one of the best hotels I have stayed in Thailand and would not forget the lovely experience I encountered.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SukosolHotels, General Manager at The Sukosol Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Dear 48selvarajahs,

thank you for your heavenly review of The Sukosol.
I am very happy you had such a enjoyable stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming yo back again soon.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

My family and I stayed at this hotel for one night before transiting to Khao Yai. The staff upgraded us to a suite which was classy and spacious.

The service was fast and excellent. My daughter lost her jacket, leaving it at the bar where we had our welcome drink, and the service staff promptly found it for us with urgency.

I would recommend this hotel anytime to any guests. I am currently staying in Novotel at Siam Square after my Khao Yai stay, and Sukosol is a far better hotel than Novotel at Siam Square, which I rate as one star, especially for service standards. Keep up the good work Sukosol!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
SukosolHotels, General Manager at The Sukosol Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Dear Joysimath,

thank you for your great review of The Sukosol.
I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and were so impressed with our guest services.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

All the staff here are very good with excellent service. They provide us a birthday decoration in our room and upgraded. Good location which is close to the bts station. We come here the second time and we enjoy so much . We will come again next time .

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Cluster G,

thank you very much for your fantastic review of The Sukosol.
We are always thinking about ways how to surprise and delight our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back for your third visit soon.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

i don't like the hotel at all , they also charge for printing a paper 10 baht , very noisy rooms , rooms not ready to check in till 6pm , cabin crew living their making too much noise for other guests

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank saadmubaraksaada2017
SukosolHotels, Manager at The Sukosol Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Dear saadmubaraksaada2017,

thank you for sharing your experience with us.
We value all comments and especially negative ones help us to improve our facilities and services.
I have discussed your comments with the responsible department heads and would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused during your stay.
Due to your last minute nature of your booking and special room assignment requirements at check in it was unfortunately not possible to accommodate your request straight away.
People check in and out at all hours and certainly we would have tried our best to move you to another area of the hotel if any concerns about noise had been raised during your stay.
Our service staff is ready to serve 24/7.
This is very unfortunate, especially since you stayed with us for an extended period of time we would have loved to make your stay as comfortable as possible, if we had any indication that you were not happy with your room assignment.
We do have airline crew staying with us, but generally there are no noise issues associated with their stay.
I am very sorry your experience with us was not a pleasant one, however I do hope you will give us another chance during your next visit to Thailand.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

We stayed here for only 2 nights but had a wonderful experience and superb service. The location is spot on and 7-11 and street food are immediately next to the hotel. This is a perfect hotel to have as a home base while exploring the city. Centrally located and convenient!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SukosolHotels, General Manager at The Sukosol Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Dear D856URdang,

thank you for your great review of The Sukosol.

I am happy to hear you had such a comfortable stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.