Arnoma Grand Bangkok
USD 121
USD 241
USD 157
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 178/night.

The Peninsula Bangkok(Bangkok)
USD 552
Hotels.com
USD 613
USD 569
Mandarin Oriental
  • Pool
All reviewsbig ccentral worldplatinum mallgreat locationchitlom btserawan shrinewalking distancesky walkfront office managershopping mallsiam paragondeluxe roompleasant staynight marketstreet foodgaysornisetan
Reviewed 15 January 2018

Excellent location because it is near the shopping malls and night market. The staff are courteous. Room size is average. Not too small. Housekeeping needs a lot of improvement. The standing lamp and table lamp are not working which makes the room dark. No chair in the working table. Drainage in the shower room is clogged. Towels looked too old. Booked 2 deluxe rooms and requested for adjacent/connecting rooms. Only the superior rooms have this feature.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Nunnicha, Manager at Arnoma Grand Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

Dear HMontalvo,

Thank you for posting your Review on Tripadvisor concerning your recent stay at our Hotel.
Your comments have been shared with the Team here.
We are very glad that we have been able to make your stay enjoyable and hope that you will stay with us again – and that I shall have the pleasure of meeting you on your next visit.
I have noted the areas where we have failed to meet your expectations and your comments have been passed to the relevant Department Heads to discuss with their Teams to ensure improvement.
As you will have seen, our location is superb – right in the middle of the best selection of Shopping in all of Bangkok. We have carried out an extensive programme of modernisation to the Public Areas and all Guest Rooms have been recently equipped with new mattresses and state of the art Television Sets.

I do hope that you will stay with us again and be able to enjoy our completely reborn Hotel as well as its unrivalled location.

Thank you once again for posting your Review and If I can be of any assistance to you in the future please do contact me on GM@arnoma.com

Reviewed 11 January 2018

It has always been my first choice and favourite hotel on my yearly visit to Bangkok.Was up upgraded to a bigger room in Executive floor during my recent trip. Maybe it was due to my last unpleasant stay with them the previous year. Sad to say was disappointed yet again by poor housekeeping. Found two small baby cockcroaches crawling behind the tv on long console table. Curtains and blinds gray and dusty. Bed and pillows were too soft and uncomfortable. Dressing table mirror overhead lamp was not working making the room quite dim. As only staying for one night, did not make a fuss or complain about the situation.

Room Tip: To do proper thorough cleaning up and check to make sure the rooms are clean (free of crawlies) after guests have checked out in order the next guest will have a pleasant stay.
Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Mary C,

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Stayed in a suite junior room for 3 nights during New Year's celebration. The room was large, clean and comfortable. Improvements could be made front-office reception, the restaurant and the breakfast service. Staff busy chatting instead of taking care of the guests (left the terrasse bar because no waiter service) and ensuring their needs are fully satisfied, due to insufficient tables availability the guests had to wait in order to be seated, no coffee service at table, lacking customer-service orientation and long-waiting for check-in and check-out. Poor service.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear ophelie54,

Thank you for posting your Review on Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay with us.
We have recently completed a major modernisation programme for all Public Areas and have just started with the Guest Rooms – all Guest Rooms have so far been equipped with new mattresses and new, state of the art Television sets.
We are also investing heavily in Team Training and Service Delivery Levels as well.
Our location, right in the centre of Bangkok’s best selection of Shopping is superb, and we try to offer affordable prices. We try hard to ensure that our Guests enjoy their stays with us.

I hope very much that you will pay us another visit later this year or next and hope that I shall have the opportunity to meet you.
Please do contact me direct on GM@arnoma.com when planning any future visit to Bangkok.
Thank you, and once again for posting your Review as it is vitally important that we see ourselves as our Guests see us.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

We had a very wonderful stay esp during NY Eve. Happening at our doorstep!!. Concierge was very helpful. We are well looked after, esp by Mr Charin, the front desk Manager. All major shopping/night supper spots are within walking distance, so convenience to track back to rest or put your shopping bags and go out again!! We have been staying here for past 3 years and will do again. Happy shopping!

Room Tip: Higher floors to avoid noise from mall esp weekends if you sleep early!!
Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Thank Joyce Springflo... l

Dear Joyce Springflo... l,

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

If you are a shopaholic then you have to stay in this hotel.

Here are my reviews :
Rooms : old fashion, old interior, even the smell in the room and coridor is old stuff scent. The bed is so so, the lighting is too low dark.

Breakfast : it taste good, have some various dishes, they also provide halal menu.

Location : at their best. Next to Big C and across of Central World, easy access to BTS station.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business