2,041 results
All reviews deluxe suite nana bts standard room night life living room restaurants and bars sukhumvit road buffet breakfast nightlife ms
Reviewed 1 November 2014 via mobile

I am in Thailand at least once a year and I always choose Grand President when I am in Bangkok. Whether I'm staying one night or a week I always choose the deluxe suite in tower two with breakfast. The rooms in tower three are cheaper because they are standard rooms but for a little more you can have a suite fit for any weary traveler. The suite has a large bedroom, bathroom, sitting area and kitchen complete with a small washer/dryer. Breakfast is huge and fit for a king. The staff is always friendly and have started to remember me through the years. The location is perfect because it is a few minute walk to the light rail which can take you almost anywhere in the city! I recommend this hotel to all my friends and family and want to recommend it to all of you!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 October 2014

Booked this place online, as I usually do......looked ok in the pictures......and budget price tag.....and i am familiar with this location......and was sent across the street to Tower 3
I tolerated the noise and racket from adjoining rooms, for several hours.....then stormed across the street to reception and complained forcefully about the noise.....but what triggered my complaint was that there was NO TOOTHPASTE......stupidly.....I had left ours behind with my wifes family, knowing that hotels ALL have little tubes of toothpaste.....but not this one
One may say what a trivial thing to complain about......and that is true.......
So they did the noble thing and upgraded us to a better room in Tower 2
Well thank you to Grand President Hotel......for upgrading us to a good room....and the big breakfasts
The message of this review is.........be aware which part of this hotel you stay in.....Tower 3 appeals to certain types of travelers......not family types

Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GPBangkok, General Manager at Grand President Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2014

Dear Sir
Thank you for taking the time to write feedback of your stay at Grand Presdient on tripadvisor. Tower 3 is our standard room tower and offers normal amenities relating to price, hence yes, we do not have toothpaste in the bathroom. We are glad though that yopu enjpyed the upgrade and the larger suite rooms in tower 2 and also appreciate that you found our breakfast to be big with many varieties of food.
We look forward to welcome you back in the future.
With best regards.
Grand President

Reviewed 27 October 2014

Stayed for 4 nights at this hotel. The staff are helpful, the rooms are clean and of a big size compared to others in the area for the price. It is slightly less modern than it looks on the website, however I am yet to find a better hotel in this area for the same money I paid, so overall happy and will stay here again next time.

Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
GPBangkok, General Manager at Grand President Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2014

Dear Sir
It was a pleasure reading your comment about Grand President on tripadvisor and we would like to thank you for that. We appreciate that you found our Hotel to be of great value for money and that the room was of a good size. We are indeed conveniently located for anyone to stay with us as entertainment and shopping are all very nearby.
We hope to welcome you back one day and remain.
With kind regards.
Grand President Team

Reviewed 26 October 2014 via mobile

On arrival we were upgraded... Dread to think what original room was like. Smallest bed in a Thai hotel ever.... Needed an extra pillow and they tried charging me for it... Clean but in need of upgrading. Only stay in tower 1. Lovely quiet pool and very pleasant staff. Not bad value for money and great location.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Sir
Thank you for writing a comment on tripadvisor regarding your stay at Grand President. We appreciate that you enjoyed your time with us and that the location was suitable for you. Some of our rooms have queen size beds while others have king size, hence we are sorry if the bed was not big eough on this occasion.
We hope to welcome you back one day.
With best regards.
Grand President Team

Reviewed 21 October 2014

They have nice room, great location and great prices. Nice and clean pool. The best part of this stay is the location. Next to cafe's and great restaurants. Their buffet is very decent. Actually, they have a great patio that you can sit outside and enjoy the street view.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple