1,898 results
All reviews german beer house deluxe suite nana bts standard room night life living room restaurants and bars buffet breakfast street food soi nightlife
Reviewed 13 July 2012

This hotel was great for the price, room was very neat and tidy and CLEAN. we had breakfast included every day and the food was lovely. Wifi was also included. if it isn't ask for it. it was very central to all the night markets and very close to get on the sky train to go to MBK. Although out the front of the hotel were all the taxi drivers waiting to pounce on you and rip you off so be wary of them.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 July 2012

Just 2 days ago i was on chat with nice ,friendly girl ,,she work as online help support GP..
I told her i stayed 2 times in your nice hotel,,first time with my friend in 2009 year ,second time with my brother year 2010..told her i,ll visit Bangkok on august 21 2012 with my wife(honey moon)
and i asked her about special offer or promo code ..at same day she sent me e-mail but with very bad offer...(not internet rate)?!

Room Tip: tower 1 the best..
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank DOCTORHASSAN s
Reviewed 7 July 2012

Came in late Friday night room was not ready ? they change from 1 bed to 2 bed said that not what I booked. After 25 minutes finally get room in Tower 3 got to room no bag so back to reception found my bag and back to room , overall check in staff did not care and answer was fully booked so not really care.

Bathroom small and shower did not work. Breakfast was very poor selectiuon and lack of service . Checked out as refused to stay in such poor service and bathroom . location may be OK but you can get a better deal with other hotels and better service !

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 July 2012

The hotel in itself was very good but the room was cramped. In comparison to hotel rooms in Pattaya the room size was considerably small. There was no sofa, but that must be because of lack of space. Otherwise, the room has everything that one can need a safety vault, double bed, nice cooling, very small but hygenic bathroom, a microwave, a fridge.
The room looks exactly the same as the main picture but it is looking spacious because of white light, bright blue background wall and the mirror on the back wall, the actual room does not have a blue colored background and the white light so the room in reality looks a bit dull and cramped.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2012

I have stayed here many, many times since 2005. I have always found the staff here to be extremly pleasant and most of them know me so thats a plus point. I always stay in The De-luxe Suites in Tower 2 and always request a high floor which is best for me with great views over BKK. really do enjoy my stay here so, so much... and if truth be told I would not want to stay anywher else. on this occasion the room that I was allocated had a bit of a problem with the toilet making a noise.... the problem could not be fixed immediatley so I was given another room by The wonderful, Wonderful Operations Manager Khun Thidarat Chansiri. This particular Lady was truly wonderful making sure that my stay was fantastic. She was always available to take my calls on anything that I sought help and advice with... Nothing was too much trouble for her even to the point of putting an extra sofa in my suite so I could accomodate guests for meetings. I simply can not praise this Lady enough.... She truly was wonderful and I hope that her Bosses recognise this. I will be going back to the Grand President again in January 2013 until March 2013 as for me this is my number 1 choice in Bangkok..... So Khun Thidarat... Thank You, Thank You so much.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo