I was in Bangkok for 2N and wanted a place to stay which is not far from Party place and Shopping mainly. I opted for Grand President which was at the Party area and also not away from Shopping District like Pratunam Market & Indra Market. The stay was comfortable & I was upgraded to a Superior room during Check in at Tower3. The room was nice and decent. The Breakfast was excellent and the overall stay was comfortable. There was slight problems with the room service otherwise everything went well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand President Bangkok is situated along Sukhumvit Soi 11 and a 5 minute walk to Nana BTS skytrain station. It is walking distance to entertainment outlets such as QBar and Bash, and a short drive to hospitals, embassies and shopping centers. This property features 437 air-conditioned rooms and suites all with a kitchenette consisting of a large fridge and microwave oven. Additional facilities include a Laundromat, 3 outdoor swimming pools, cafe with alfresco dining, sauna and steam room. Present your keycard for exclusive discounts and/or free entrance to select restaurants, bars and hospitals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Agoda, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand President reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand President Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Grand President Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Grand President Hotel