7,641 results
All reviews moon bar vertigo restaurant the club lounge saffron restaurant rooftop restaurant our honeymoon one bedroom suite booked a club room turn down service amazing hotel business district welcome drink lumpini park luxury hotel tuk tuk spa incense
Reviewed 21 August 2016

1.Service is Excellent.
2.The rooms were very clean.
3.Location is Convenience.
4.The concierge team is helpful.
5.TV is old,The controller does not work well.
6.Lobby is Pretty.
7.I would recommend it to my family and friends.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Banyan Tree
Management response:Responded 22 August 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

We are delighted that you stayed at Banyan Tree Bangkok recently and to learn that you enjoyed your stay.

The team here at Banyan Tree Bangkok strives to continually improve the guest experience and it is through the feedback such as yours that we learn what we do well and what we can improve on. Thanks for taking the time to share your positive experience.

We appreciate that you chose to stay at Banyan Tree Bangkok and hope to welcome you or your friends in the future.

With best regards,

Nopparat Aumpa

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights with friends to celebrate my birthday - room is a bit aged but very spacey and maintained nicely, staff are in general very nice and respond to inquiries / requests promptly.
The only 2 negative things from my perspective:
a. Swimming pool is too small for a hotel with this size and number of rooms - it`s always crowded and challenging to find a spot if you just want to enjory the serenity and don`t want to go out. Swimming lovers may need to think about this when booking this hotel.
b. There is a dress code only for men that no sleeveless shirt is allowed in seemingly all the restaurants in the hotel - when I went to breakfast in executive lounge the next morning of my first night, I was asked to change my sleeveless shirt for “hygiene” reason; however this rule only applies to men but not women, which does not sound reasonable to me at all. Note that it`s not a formal occasion or decent restaurant but only breakfast buffet in the executive lounge.
I would respect the rule set force by the hotel, but until this changes to be equal between men and women, I doubt I will stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Marcelo H
BT_Executive_Office, General Manager at Banyan Tree Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2016

Dear Marcelo H.,

I would like to thank you first of all for choosing the hospitality of our hotel for your recent stay in Bangkok, and for appreciating the quality of service that you received from our associates.

Please accept our apologies if we were not able to meet all of your expectations on this visit, particularly on the issue of the dress code. Though I appreciate your disappointment on this point, I would like to explain that the dress code has been designed to respond to the majority of our guests’ expectations; we have at the same time tried to keep it as basic and simple as possible not to impose too many restrictions and merely ensure a certain level of decorum. Allow me to give you our reassurance that all our guests are equally important to us and this protocol was not created with the intent of discriminating; we therefore renew our apologies if this is the way it made you feel.

It is our hope that you will accord us a renewed visit on your next trip and give us an opportunity to host you again. While it may seem perhaps quite difficult now to come back, we can only hope that the legendary service of Banyan Tree Bangkok will persuade you to return.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and for staying with us.

With kind regards,

Nopparat Aumpa

Reviewed 20 August 2016

From the minute we arrived at the Bayan Tree hotel you feel totally relaxed. The Check in staff sit you down and they come to you. From the doormen to the staff at breakfast everyone was first class. Our room on the 58th floor had spectacular views across the city.It was well worth checking out the roof top views where you will be greeted by the friendly staff. The suite we had was modern ,clean but also had some lovely Thai features We enjoyed the roof top pool.
Breakfast was excellent with plenty of choice.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2016

Location is a bit far from BTS/MRT, but if you don't plan to go out a lot, it won't affect you.
Breakfast buffet served was pretty good.
Get discount for buying aroma products (or all products) from their shop.

Room tip: Do not turn on "Don't disturb" during evening, as their staff will come set you bed when the aroma oil will be presented. You'll miss this out if you put the "Don't disturb" on.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Banyan Tree
Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

Hotel overall is great, arrival was excellent! We were greeted with welcome drinks and waited at a comfortable sofa, with lovely live band, whilst check in process took place.

Went to the floor of our room (by the way, the whole hotel smells divine!) and saw somebody entering our room we had been checked into. Went back to the lobby and they gave us a new room with free breakfast as compensation (score!).

Dinner at Saffron was lovely, a complimentary photograph was taken and developed at the beginning of the meal (nice touch).

The Moon/Vertigo bar was closed but we had a nice drink at the indoor area (the view would have been incredible at the top of the bar).

We had the Horizon room and it was a good size. Room was comfortable - nice insence (orange was the smell of the day), great view, well stocked mini bar and great shower products - but felt a bit haggard. Rooms definitely need a revamp (chips on room furniture, carpet a bit tired, old fashioned in room TV service).

We didn't have a chance to go the the hotel spa (we only had a day at the Banyan Tree) but sure it's as good as the other reviews!!!