1,252 results
All reviews the club lounge platinum ambassador ihg member patpong night market business trip the upper floors main restaurant junior suite pillow menu silom area fantastic stay hotel staff excellent hotel rooms are large business hotel welcome drink rooftop pool
Reviewed 30 March 2018

This is not like a Thai hotel. It's like a chain hotel with modern decor. But the location is excellent. Silom road nearby is like a city centre street with everytype of shops including a mall. Then there is Lumpini park across the street where you can see everyday Thai people jogging and lounging and doing aerobic.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Thipthanva K, Manager at Crowne Plaza Bangkok Lumpini Park, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Carl B,

It was our pleasure to have you as our guest and I am delighted that you have enjoyed your stay. We will hope to welcome you for another memorable hotel experience in the near future.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

No word to recommend enough this hotel, especially when booking a Club room that is located in «  the quiet zone » that this Brand offers.
At first, I planned to stay only a night as I never went before to that hotel brand, but I decided to stay more, since all was far above my expectations.
Super view, super bathroom and amenities, super bed, super food, super works of art and also fresh flowers all over the hotel, lovely pool, etc.
All is perfect and the team at the Lounge, especially a young man named Kevin, made my stay memorable, as he made my dream come true, telling me when and where specifically i could get to see those unique Malaysian dragons living in total freedom, in the park located 200 m away from the hotel. ( Those are not mortal with their saliva as are the Komodo ones.)
The Club team also took in account my food allergies, and made me discover fantastic Thaï food... Without spices !
Also I had to leave at 5 am for the airport, but stayed anyway in my club lounge room, knowing the Club would be closed for my early breakfast. They put a fantastic fresh and huge breakfast to go in a bag at 4:15 precise in front of my door with my double expresso and a very nice lady had booked my taxi for a super price. ( 500 bht).

Also the doormen team make you so welcome each time you come back and give you super advices too where to walk all around the hotel after sunset in safety ( I am a woman travelling alone ).

So :
Definitly will be back at Crowne Plaza Lumpini Park when in Bangkok, and nowhere else !

Tips for other travelers :
- Jim Thompson’s museum is just 4 metro stations straight from the hotel.
- There are hotel signs all over in the metro station near by, so you cannot get lost at all when arriving !
- Opposite metro line lead to the cheap cruise on the river so the location is really great !
- For those who are concerned : there are smoking rooms available and a part of a bar is smoking inside too.
- See the pictures I download...

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank IsabelleR2309

Dear Isabelle R,

It was our pleasure to have you as our guests and I am pleased to learn that you have thoroughly enjoyed your stay. We are very grateful for your recognition towards our effort in providing quality service and facility. This certainly spurs our team to further strive towards achieving excellence. We look forward to welcoming you again for another memorable hotel experience in the near future.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel is extremely clean. The staff are very friendly. All the rooms are from the 21st floor onwards so the view is spectacular. Its walking distance from patpong night market. There is huge buffet for breakfast with different breads, cakes sous etc.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear mizelledsilva,

It was our pleasure to have you as our guests and I am delighted that you have enjoyed your stay. Thank you for sharing your positive review here on TripAdvisor and we hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back for another memorable hotel experience in the near future.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

This was our first time to visit Bangkok and had an amazing stay at Crowne Plaza Lumpini Park. Good location close to public train station for easy travel around Bangkok. The rooms were perfect, clean and well serviced. We got to enjoy the club lounge during our eight day stay and was made even more enjoyable by the fantastic service provided by the staff. Special mention to Oi, Tee, Kevin & Bee for your efforts. Kob working on Concierge provided great suggestions for out of hotel eating options.
Looking forward to returning.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Deb5016
thipthanva k, Manager at Crowne Plaza Bangkok Lumpini Park, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear Deb5016,

I really appreciate your comments regarding friendly service, location and cleanliness in our hotel. Taking your feedback on board, we continue to seek for improvement upon current facility and service. The team at Crowne Plaza Bangkok Lumpini Park looks forward to welcoming you again for another memorable hotel experience with us soon!

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. Truly enjoyed my stay. The bed was extremely comfortable, the room comes with a huge bathroom with standing shower and bath tub. The hotel is also located very near to Lumpini MRT station with lots of restaurants nearby. There is also a cool indoor and outdoor bar to drink and just unwind. Will come back again!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear autumnsnowy,

It was our great pleasure to have you as our guest and we are pleased to learn that you have enjoyed your stay. Thank you for sharing your experiences here on Trip Advisor. We look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable hotel experience in the near future.