2,623 results
All reviews four seasons spice market restaurant kasara lounge beautiful lobby beautiful hotel grand hyatt central world junior suite breakfast buffet bts station thai food shopping concierge siam gym train luxury
Reviewed 3 August 2018

We really enjoyed to stay here. Thank you to Ms. Aum, Ms. Jenjira and others team members of Kasar Lounge. We stayed at the Siam Suite, although we had set the additional bed, there were enough space for us to play the Nintendo Switch in the living area.

Room Tip: Clean and comfortable, but the mattress is to soft for me.
Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
PAB77, ผู้จัดการทั่วไป at Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2018

Dear filipelo88,

Thank you for taking your time to write a fantastic review about your stay in Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel.

I am very proud to read how much you have been impressed in our services and facilities. Our teams genuinely cares in making our guest stay special. We are always proud to represent the charm of Thai hospitality to our guests.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon. Please feel free to contact me directly for your booking arrangements.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 2 August 2018

We found the staff at Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel to be absolutely amazing and world class making our stay at the hotel really special and memorable. The Kasara Executive Lounge is a must when staying at the hotel where Jenjira and the team are there to help your every need. It definitely ranks as one of the best hotel experiences we have had from anywhere in the world. Jenjira was there for both the kids and us to give advice and organise every aspect of our stay....like having our own personal hotel general manager look after our every need. We have stayed at both Anantara Maldives and Bangkok and would not look anywhere else in future in any other city.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Minor Hotels

Dear Dan D,

Greetings from Land of Smiles :)

Thank you very much for taking your time to give us your kind feedback following your recent visit us. I am happy to read your kind compliments with regards to the service you have received.

Khun Jenjira, our team and I very much look forward to welcoming you back again in the not too distant future. Please feel free to contact me for any assistance.

Reviewed 1 August 2018

Ask any hotelier about the top three requirements of a good hotel and most of the times you will come up with the same answer :
1-Location
2-Location
3-Location

That being said, the hotel obviously had a great location with most of the top shopping in Bangkok only a stones throw away. But location was not all that this hotel could boast off.

First was the room size. Well, the rooms were bigger in size than other hotels & so were the bathrooms. The bathroom had both a shower cubicle & a bathtub. Alas, it did not have any locking arrangement.

Secondly, there were plenty of wardrobes with racks of different sizes. Since we were there for three nights, I was able to keep all my good & used clothes neatly apart. House keeping was good & I was pleasantly surprised to find a fresh ice pail in the room every afternoon. Each room provided one personal smartphone with (complimentary?) local calls facility, but we did not use it since me & my wife had local SIM cards on our own phones.

The last thing about the hotel was the food which again was excellent. Kudos to the staff, they strove to excel & never was there a "don't have" moment. was in Bangkok after some time & I must admit that top end Bangkok hotels have truly mastered the art of hospitality.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
PAB77, ผู้จัดการทั่วไป at Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Dear ashvin30,

And I would like to inform that our Handy smartphone provides unlimited local and international calls to 25 countries, texts and internet. It can be your assistant to explore Bangkok with ease, discover local luxuries and keep in touch with family & friends around the world in your future visits.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Haven’t been back to Bangkok for 10 years and it’s another great family trip stay experience to be here at Anantara Siam Bangkok.

The hotel itself instills the traditional Thai service which is impeccable in all level. Setting apart with the new and modern hotels coming up around, the hotel is significantly enjoying its privilege of location convenience, Thai city resort ambience and of course the crucial essence of Thai traditional service.

K Ploy at reception, K Vince, K Sek & K Bowling from Food & Beverage/Madison are truly the mascots engaging all guests to be repeated customers. We have seen their genuine professional ways taking care of all from far and near. Amazingly it’s not the splendor of the hotel that makes a difference, but the staff does.

Do try out the authentic Thai restaurant - Spices Market, fine dining restaurant - Madison and Michelin Starred Italian Biscotti, just to name a feel.

One footnote I would like to make is I’ve never been so spoiled with my awkward requests for fresh mangoes every morning at the busy buffet table and that all were granted with a plate of freshly peeled and cut ones to my liking. This is what I call service!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear garyywlo,

Thank you for sharing a fantastic review of your stay at Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel.

We are delighted that you had a great experience and discovered the joys of our property. I would share your kind words with our team here and believe they would be very proud to know that their effort reached your expectation and being the great ambassadors of Anantara Siam Bangkok.

We all look forward to welcoming you on your next stay at our hotel. Fresh mangoes are the best for the good start of the day :)

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Bill H and the Minor group has done it again. Fantastic products from the time you enter to checking in the staff are amazing. Thai hospitality at its best. The lobby is beautiful and I have been at the property since the Regent days some 20 years ago. The F and B is great had a lovely dinner at Biscotti and the lobby area for the high tea is amazing with top notch service and always with a smile.
I hope all my 120,000 followers will take my advise.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear John I,

Greetings from the City of Angels.

Thank you very much for taking time sharing us this review following your recent stay with us. I am delighted that we had chance to welcome you back to the hotel and impressed you with Thai hospitality services we have provided.

The team and I very much look forward to welcoming you back again in the not too distant future. Please feel free to contact me to assist for any further arrangements.