5,314 results
All reviews the river garden pool towers lounge shuttle boat thai restaurant swim up bar hotel boat the club lounge river view room chao phraya free boat our honeymoon skytrain station breakfast buffet high floor easy access wat arun
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had a great stay at this hotel. We were given a room on the 17th floor which was great. It’s a nice room, decent size and comfortable bed. They only offered a shower/bath combo which I didn’t love, but overall it was good.

The hotel is very big, they have some shops in the lobby and a few nice restaurant.

The pools are great. The first is modern and over looks the river, it is 9ft deep which was awesome. The second pool is in a garden, very inclosed and offers an in pool bar. It also had 4 peacocks walking around.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
GMRosh, General Manager at Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Christopher D,

It’s always a delight to hear from a guest who has enjoyed a great stay at Royal Orchid Sheraton and I thank you very much for sharing this review. I work hard with my team to ensure we deliver a memorable hotel experience and I’m happy to know our efforts have been successful. Many thank for choosing our hotel and I hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

What a nice place.
Personal is very nice and friendly.
Breakfast was very good a specially juices.

Really enjoyed the staying and hopefully be back next year.

P.S tip
When you take a taxi,make sure to ask them to turn on the meter ,otherwise they always quote you 3-5 times more then it’s actually worth...

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear leon s,

It’s always a pleasure to learn that another guest has enjoyed a great stay at Royal Orchid Sheraton. Many for choosing our hotel. My team and I look forward to seeing you again next year and wish you safe travels in the meantime.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Enjoyed our stay with a room overlooking the river. Room was clean and spacious. Check in was easy with helpful staff. Enjoyed the breakfast that was included in our booking. The location of the hotel makes it easy to walk just out the door for taxis, tuk tuks, food options and massages. Easy for tour pickups.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
GMRosh, General Manager at Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Terisa N,

Many thanks for letting us know you had a nice stay with us at Royal Orchid Sheraton. I’m glad to hear that my team took good care of you and I hope you enjoyed exploring our Bangkok riverside location. It would be a pleasure to have you stay with us again, when your travels bring you back to Bangkok.

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Apart from all the taxi drivers not being able to find it the hotel was in a great location for alot of the main attractions. Excellent breakfast, staff and décor. Food and drink in the restaurants good but over priced.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David C

Dear David C,

Thanks for letting us know you had a good stay at Royal Orchid Sheraton. I appreciate you taking the time to share feedback and hope to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed 15 October 2018

Second stay at the Royal Orchid Sheraton and will come back as can't see any reason to stay anywhere else. Good location, fabulous views of the ever changing river. Free shuttle boat up river to railway link and Asiatique shuttle boat. Two great swimming pools and an excellent breakfast with incredible choice. Taxis and Tuk tuk out the front of hotel Short distance 200 baht on TukTuk to MBK shopping centre.

Room Tip: All rooms have river view, higher up are great
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Chrisandjoe

Dear Chrisandjoe,

Thanks for coming back to Royal Orchid Sheraton for another great stay. My team and I really appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you again soon.