My family stayed for 4 nights in block 4 of this 4 star hotel.
- excellent swimming pool especially for kids. There is also play area
- big rooms with small kitchenette and extremely comfortable beds
- not in great location
- the pool restaurant FLOW menu selection needs improvent especially for kids. Fish and chips was awful and actual we had to visit the toilets often!!
- there was a daily noise from from early as 8am during the weekend. This guy was cutting tiles with electrical machine. At least they should start at 10am
- Our 6 yrs grandchild (weighing 20kg) got very sick and my wife had to carey her on the back from our room to the taxi. No any help or wheel chair despite hotel staff being told. We were told hotel doctor is very expensive and we decided to go to nearby hospital which was the right thing.
- the front desk need supervision. I didnt see any supervisor
- some rooms are old and need thorough cleaning especially carpets
- Free Parking