1,927 results
All reviews convenience store bedroom apartment pool bar mini mart washing machine pool side free shuttle great pool breakfast buffet living area shuttle service small kitchen shopping mall thai food bts station taxi gym
Reviewed 5 April 2018

The fitness center is very good service. Thank you to Ms. Nipa Saetung to give the warm welcome. Surrounding is good especially the pool. The food is great. It's very convenience to stay if you would like to travel in the center of Bangkok city area.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ตฤณ ธ
ChatriumManager, Manager at Chatrium Residence Sathon Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Dear ตฤณ ธ,
Thank you very much for staying with us and thank you for sharing your experience with others. We are very glad that you have enjoyed our services. Indeed I am very proud of my team. I look forward to welcome you back soon.
Best regards,
Kriengsak Hansa
Executive Assistant Manager

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This is one of the classy hotels that I have been to, starting with the lobby all the way to the rooms. The service is nice and the rooms are big enough to feel relaxed. We took a 3 bedroom apartment and felt completely at home with the setup. It is 5 minutes walk to an Indian restaurant which serves amazing vegetarian food. Overall it is a full fledged 5 star experience.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Thanveer_Mohammad,
Thank you very much for staying with us and thank you for sharing your experience with others. We are very glad that you have enjoyed our services. I look forward to welcome you back soon.
Best regards,

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Happy and smiling staff especially Baramee, she was so friendly and helped make our stay a joy. Rooms are clean and food is great too. I'm more than happy to recommend Chatrium Residence to all. Will definitely stay there again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MarkandPookky

Dear MarkandPookky,
We appreciate your positive comments and are glad to read that our services met your expectations and you had a great time. Hope to see you soon in the near future and please contact us anytime.
Kriengsak Hansa
Executive Assistant Manager

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

After many research I choose this residence and it was my right decision.. This hotel is very spacious with world class facilities n the best part is the staff who is helping u any moment any time.. they guide u to visit places n also best food locations I say u stay n u will not regret!!!
Staff like Khun Pom, Preaw, Vitter n others

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Chethan G,
Thank you for staying with us and great to read that you had a good time. My team is very happy to read your positive comments and we are waiting for your return visit.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at both this hotel and the Chatrium Riverside, and they are both wonderful. Definitely go for the added breakfast! It’s wonderful! Rooms are clean and quiet, beds are super comfortable, and the air conditioning works great. Staff is kind and very helpful.

Stayed: March 2018

Dear CJHWorldTraveler,
Thank you for staying with us and great to read that you had a good time.