Lowest prices for your stay
USD 63
PricelineUSD 63
Hotels.comUSD 63
Trip.comUSD 59
2,518 results
All reviews coffee club swimming pool bedroom apartment washing machine free shuttle breakfast buffet shopping mall gym bee taxi facilities pok khun ploy thai baht skytrain
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 October 2012

Chatrium Residence Sathon Bangkok is a nice and quite place in Bangkok. The rooms are apartment style with a kitchen, a living-room and a bed-room. The bath-room/toilett is clean and fresh. There is also good facillity downstairs with a gym, outdoor swimming pool and bar/restaurants. Even a small food store on site and if you go outside there is plenty of small restaturants and coffee shops (even Starbucks).
I had some small problems with WIFI internet as it now and then disconnect so you need to login again.

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
ChatriumManager, Manager at Chatrium Residence Sathon Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2012

Dear ‘Gosta S’,

Thank you very much for reviewing Chatrium Residence Sathon Bangkok on this platform.

We were pleased to read of your satisfaction with our rooms, facilities and cleanliness and apologize for the issues with the wireless internet connection that prompted you to log onto our system several times.

We look forward welcoming you back to our residence.

Reviewed 19 September 2012

I stayed here may 23 to 26 this year just by myself. I'm a paranoid person when travelling alone esp when time to sleep. but at this hotel, I never felt safer in my solo trips. when I arrived I has a refreshing welcome drink and at the room a fruit plate for a tast of thai fruits.the people were wonderful making me use the business center to use the internet or print my boarding pass gratis.the room waz clean throughout,big and with great views. what's icing to the cake is dining poolside. they have this nitely dinner spread by the pool with torches and candles that gives you a true island feeling! and to top it all the room price was on a half off promotion by asiawebdirect! thank you Chatrium for making my stay memorable...

Room tip: pick a corner room on a high floor.
Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank fostermamabear88
ChatriumManager, Manager at Chatrium Residence Sathon Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2012

Dear ‘fostermamabear88’,

Greetings from Chatrium Residence Sathon Bangkok! First of all thank you very much for chosing to stay with us on your recent visit to Bangkok!

We also appreciate you taking the time to review us on tripadvisor.com as this gives us the chance to see how we are perceived by our guests.

I was very pleased to read your very positive review and have already shared your comment with our staff members.

Hopefully we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 29 August 2012

Apartments are neat and really big - I was recommended by a friend who arranged our stay. The place is 15-25 mins away from all the touristic places, 10 mins from the Central Plaza Rama III and 10 min from the Skytrain. Also, it has a free shuttle to the main malls and attractions.

It has an internal grocery store and a 7-eleven less than a block away. It has several lunch + dinner places around. I will definitely return -

Staff was very friendly, English speaking.

Room tip: Ask for a room hopefully in the same tower as the lobby elevator, so you don't have to walk that much to get to your room - but it's 3-min more
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Guz V
ChatriumManager, Manager at Chatrium Residence Sathon Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2012

Dear ‘Guz V’,

Greetings from Bangkok! Thank you very much for your post on tripadvisor.com and of course for shaving stayed with us at the Chatrium Residence Sathon Bangkok.

I was pleased to read of your satisfaction with our apartments, location and last but not least, our associates. We have also taken note of your excellent ratings in all aspects of your stay for which we are very grateful.

Glad to hear that you will ‘definitely return’ and we are already looking forward welcoming you back, hopefully soon.

Thank you also to your friend for recommending and arranging your stay with us.

Reviewed 26 August 2012

We got a great deal through Living Social for the Chatrium and it was money well spent! We were expecting a hotel room and walked into a fully equipped apartment. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the hotel itself is beautiful and very well maintained. We spent 12 days in Thailand and this was the best hotel we stayed in. Little more expensive than Phuket but there are mini marts close by for anything you need. Language was sometimes a barrier, but we managed. The breakfast buffet was also the best we came across. The only issue I had was with the spaghetti bolognese! I ordered it one night and it was inedible. The chicken cordon bleu was an absolute winner though! The ladies in the Green Leaf Spa were also amazing, definitely get a massage if you get a chance! Overall, a fantastic hotel and would definitely return.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Leanne P
ChatriumManager, Manager at Chatrium Residence Sathon Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2012

Dear ‘Leanne P’,

Just a short note to say thank you very much for having stayed with us and for your review on tripadvisor.com.

It was a pleasure reading of your satisfaction and for rating us among the best hotels you had stayed in during your 12-day Thailand vacation. This feedback is greatly appreciated and easy to share with our associates.

As for the language barrier, we do invest in ongoing English training of our associates to reduce the gap, nevertheless, it is not always possible for all staff to understand and speak English fluently. I was happy though that you referred to them as ‘very friendly and helpful’.

Your comment about the Spaghetti Bolognese was most shocking and we have already taken this up with our kitchen crew to find out what went wrong with this dish. Please accept our apologies for this.

Again, thank you for your review and look forward welcoming you back.

Reviewed 18 August 2012

I stayed along with my friend. Duration of my stay was 4 days and 3 nights. It was a wonderful decision that I took to stay here. The room was just perfect. The kitchenette was having enough cooking utensils, cutlery and dinner ware.

The Breakfast served at the Hotel was sumptuous, delicious and had variety. It was a healthy mix of taste and nutrition.

The Hotel Staff was very friendly and polite. I would recommend this Hotel to anyone and everyone either travelling for work or just leisure. The place is well connected and you can easily find taxi round the clock!!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Pretz14
ChatriumManager, Manager at Chatrium Residence Sathon Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2012

Dear ‘Pretz14’,

Greetings from Chatrium Residence Sathon Bangkok! Thank you very much for staying with us on your recent visit to Bangkok and for posting your review on tripadvisor.com.

It is always rewarding to read such positive feedback and I have already, with pleasure, shared your feedback with my team. I was particularly pleased to read of your feedback in regards to the staff’s friendliness and of course for recommending us to anyone travelling for work or leisure.

Thank you again and we hope to welcome both you and your friend back to Chatrium Residence Sathon Bangkok.