Have not had a chance to come here more than 3 years. Seen some renovation. Only had a li-ght meal at the Veranda this time. we ordered papaya salad and seafood spagetthi. Orange smot smoothie for drink. "Somtum" or papaya salad was mild- Not so spicy which is good. Spagetthi is light and fresh, so as the orange smoothie. Good services.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1876 and ideally located on the banks of the Chao Phraya River, Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok, has been an inspiration to a host of world-renowned writers from Joseph Conrad, Somerset Maughamto Wilbur Smith and John Le Carre. Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok boasts an international reputation for splendid service, style and grace and facilities including eight restaurants. The hotel's private teakwood shuttle boats provide daily access to the world famous Thai Cooking School, the hotel's Thai restaurant, the award-winning Oriental Spa and Health Centre located across the River; as well as the nearest skytrain station (SaphanTaksin) and River City Shopping Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Expedia APAC, Evoline ltd, Agoda, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Oriental Bangkok
- Oriental Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Mandarin Oriental