New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Dusit Princess Srinakarin

Dusit Princess Srinakarin
Ranked #92 of 839 Hotels in Bangkok
Zaragoza, España
“Good Hotel, very far away from the center”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2012

This is a good Hotel, with spacious and clean rooms. Breakfast is excellent, among the best we had in our two weeks in Thailand. We had a very nice dinner at the restaurant. The (very important) con is that the Hotel is very far away from the center (more than 60 min by taxi). Going to the center of the city is not a problem (taxis available), but once you are there many taxis refuse to drive you back to the hotel. Convenient when you come or go to the airport.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
BhadaSinhaphalin, General Manager at Dusit Princess Srinakarin, responded to this review, 11 June 2012
Dear Javier 1954,

Thank you very much for sharing your recent happy staying experience with us. I am delighted that you have returned home safely with happy memories from Thailand.

It is my pleasure to know that you have had joyful times with our services while staying with us at Dusit Princess Srinakarin, Bangkok. According to your sincere comment, I am pleased to tell you that our Hotel is located near 3 giant shopping malls which are Seacon Squear, The Paradise Park, and very new shopping Centre Mega Bangna. Moreover, to access to the City Centre, the nearest BTS sky train station is located 10 minutes away by taxi from our Hotel.

Additionally, my staffs were indeed very happy when I shared your compliments with them as there is nothing more motivating than to be recognized for providing exceptional services and I am sure that this compliments will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Javier 1954, thank you once again for sharing your experience to us and we are looking forward to welcome you again at Dusit Princess Srinakarin, Bangkok in the future.

Yours sincerely,

Area Director (Thailand)

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2012 via mobile

I have been living in Thailand for 9 years before returning to Australia. We used this hotel for business conferences and for those to stay over near to the office. Since then the hotel has upgraded the rooms. We visit here every year for a short time.
The staff are very friendly and will look after you. The food in the restaurant is good and diverse. With Seacon Square and Paradise Park in a short walk there is everything at your finger tips.
Well done to the staff and those managing the property.

Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
BhadaSinhaphalin, General Manager at Dusit Princess Srinakarin, responded to this review, 28 May 2012
Dear Rod_heather

Thank you very much for sharing your joyful moment with us. I am greatly appreciated that you have taken the time to share your happiness through comments regarding having nice stays with us and I am very delighted to know that you will be returning to our hotel again. Moreover, I would like to thank you so much to let us be one of your good memories during your stay in Thailand for over 9 years. It is also my pleasure to know that you have returned to Australia safely.

It is so delightful to have you as our precious guests. Knowing your wonderful comments regarding our services really did make my day! Please be assured that your compliments will be our valuable encouragement to all of us as to carry on such performance and to even better the quality of our services.

Rod_heather, thank you once again for sharing your experience to us and we are looking forward to welcoming you again at Dusit Princess Srinakarin, Bangkok in the future.

Darwin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2012

This is how a hotel should feel, look and be like !!!! General Manager Mr Bhada Sinhaphalin should be commended for the cleanliness, the impeccable service at both check in and check out. The property is clean and the quality of rooms and their feel are second to none. Anywhere else and this place would be a $ 500 a night experience. The rooms are large and spacious,with wonderful linen and how refreshing !!! Everything works first time !! The amenities are lovely also. The yes is airy and comfortable and again the work space is very generous. The breakfast buffet/restaurant sits alongside the beautiful lush poolside area and the wine selection has been well thought out. Food was excellent.
All in all the best thing about The Dusit Princess is that it feels lie home !!!! Its warm, inviting and friendly and the staff are such an asset to the property as they continue this very homely environment. I travel frequently and I do not agree with the last post comment that this is a regular 4 star European hotel.FAR FROM IT - FAR FROM IT !!! Miles ahead of the game. Not enough Superlatives !!! Excellent excellent. A job well done Mr Sinaphalin !!!!!
Mr Constantine Delo Australia

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BhadaSinhaphalin, Manager at Dusit Princess Srinakarin, responded to this review, 2 May 2012
Dear Mr. Constantine Delo Australia

It is my pleasure to know that you have had joyful times with our services while staying with us at Dusit Princess Srinakarin, Bangkok. Additionally, I am very glad to know that you will come back for our service again in the future My staffs were indeed very happy when I shared your compliments with them as there is nothing more motivating than to be recognized for providing exceptional services and I am sure that this compliments will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Mr. Constantine Delo Australia, thank you once again for sharing your experience to us and we are looking forward to welcome you again at Dusit Princess Srinakarin, Bangkok in the future.

Estoril, Portugal
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2012

The location of this hotel is relatively close to the airport (about 25 minutes) and very far from the city centre (1 hour), so really it is not a recommended hotel for a tourist visit to Bangkok because most of your time would be spent in a car going somewhere!
Apart fom this the hotel is a regular european 4 star but would be rated as a 3 star in Asia, and the rooms, although spacious, are really quite shabby with outdated fixtures including a temperamental shower! Unless you get a pool view, the view is also horrible!
Service is kind and attentive, many of the staff are obviously trainees from the Dusit College next door and do their best to be agreable. Breakfast is of good quality, the pool area quite pleasant and the buffet dinner of very high standard with lots of foods to chose from. I did not try the Chinese restaurant. Wi Fi is free in the hotel. Next door there is a shopping mall but nothing to rave about If you are into serious shopping!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BhadaSinhaphalin, Manager at Dusit Princess Srinakarin, responded to this review, 27 April 2012
Dear Iagartixa47

Thank you very much for sharing your experience staying with us. I am delighted that you have returned home safely with happy memories from Thailand.

In regard to your comments concerning for the location of our hotel. However, please allow me to inform you that our hotel is situated between airport rail link and BTS in which 15 minutes from our hotel to Hua Mark station at airport rail link and 20 minutes from our hotel to Udomsuk BTS station. In addition, express way also another option that you can take.

Iagartixa47, thank you once again for sharing your experience to us and we are looking forward to welcome you again in our newly deluxe room that will finish renovate by the end of August at Dusit Princess Srinakarin, Bangkok in the future.

Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2012

Overall check-in - Excellent
Staff - friendly and helpful

Room-overall excellent, cleanliness room and bathroom
Bed, pillow and bed linens - very good
The room was secure and safe.
Very fast internet (Free Wifi in room)
Swimming pool at the ground floor.

I did not have breakfast in the room because my booking with promotion price.
Location - not in the downtown but you can walk to the department stores by foot about 5 min. 15 min. to Airport by Taxi.

I will be back again.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank imagesetter
Dear Imagesetter

Imagesetter, thank you once again for sharing your experience to us and we are looking forward to welcome you again at Dusit Princess Srinakarin, Bangkok in the future.

Area Director (Thailand
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bangkok
2.7 km away
Maple Hotel
#391 of 839 in Bangkok
6.3 km away
The Grand Fourwings Convention Hotel

Been to Dusit Princess Srinakarin? Share your experiences!