“Excellent!”

“Excellent!”
Reviewed 21 April 2012

Overall check-in - Excellent
Staff - friendly and helpful

Room-overall excellent, cleanliness room and bathroom
Bed, pillow and bed linens - very good
The room was secure and safe.
Very fast internet (Free Wifi in room)
Swimming pool at the ground floor.

I did not have breakfast in the room because my booking with promotion price.
Location - not in the downtown but you can walk to the department stores by foot about 5 min. 15 min. to Airport by Taxi.

I will be back again.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank imagesetter
BhadaSinhaphalin, Manager at Dusit Princess Srinakarin, responded to this review, 27 April 2012
Dear Imagesetter

Thank you very much for sharing your recent happy staying experience with us. I am delighted that you have returned home safely with happy memories from Thailand.
It is my pleasure to know that you have had joyful times with our services while staying with us at Dusit Princess Srinakarin, Bangkok. Additionally, I am very glad to know that you will come back for our service again in the future My staffs were indeed very happy when I shared your compliments with them as there is nothing more motivating than to be recognized for providing exceptional services and I am sure that this compliments will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
Imagesetter, thank you once again for sharing your experience to us and we are looking forward to welcome you again at Dusit Princess Srinakarin, Bangkok in the future.

Area Director (Thailand

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Shanghai
Reviewed 15 March 2012

I was here for a business trip about 4 weeks.the rooms are verry nice and clean. the hotel staff is verry kind, friendly and helpful if you have any question about Thailand.
On my next trip to Bangkok I will chek in here again.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
BhadaSinhaphalin, General Manager at Dusit Princess Srinakarin, responded to this review, 23 March 2012
Dear Shgtommy

Shgtommy, thank you once again for sharing your experience to us and we are looking forward to welcome you again at Dusit Princess Srinakarin, Bangkok in the future.

Brussels, Belgium
Reviewed 15 March 2012

During my busines strip i stay in this hotel. Very clean place, quite, large room with nice furniture. very charmant people.
Relaxing and large swimming pool. Good breakfast, everything is clean and nice located closed by commercial center. Convenient location as in between airport and city.
Very nice experience.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Dear ChrisP73

ChrisP73, thank you once again for sharing your experience to us and we are looking forward to welcome you again at Dusit Princess Srinakarin, Bangkok in the future.

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 20 February 2012

I was here on a business trip. Location-wise it is very far from the famous Sukhumvit and Khao San area where the fun is.

Room is beautiful, pool and gym facilities too. Breakfast buffet is limited mostly for Western palate (not that I am complaining :-P) but it is delicious. Meeting facilities is good. Service is wonderful, love the reception and housekeeping.

Despite of location, it is on the main road and it is only 15 minutes from the airport. Getting cab is easy on your own or with receptionist help. And if one is begging for shopping, there is a shopping mall Seacom next door.

Don't mind going back again for another business trip but when Songkran comes or when backpacking bug bites, I still rather go to Khao San.

• Stayed February 2012
BhadaSinhaphalin, General Manager at Dusit Princess Srinakarin, responded to this review, 27 February 2012
Dear TheLynxTravels

Thank you very much for sharing your recent happy staying experience with us and I am delighted to hear that you have returned home safely.

TheLynxTravels, thank you once again for sharing your experience to us and we are looking forward to welcome you again at Dusit Princess Srinakarin, Bangkok in the future.

Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed 1 February 2012

Very nice rooms, good breakfast with large choice, delicious Japanese restaurant, conveniently located if yoiu have to be in the NE of Bangkok, close to huge shopping malls, and not too far from Skytrain stations, and also by taxi from the Sukhumvit area; people extremely friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Ask for room which is not on the side of the main road
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
BhadaSinhaphalin, General Manager at Dusit Princess Srinakarin, responded to this review, 6 February 2012
Dear Labienus

Greetings from Dusit Princess Srinakarin Bangkok!

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback on our Tripadvisor page. I am greatly appreciated that you have taken the time to share your happiness to us and I am very delighted to know that you will be returning to our hotel again. It is also my pleasure to know that you have returned home safely.

I am glad to know that you have had the happy time by our services while staying with us at Dusit Princess Srinakarin, Bangkok. My staffs were indeed very happy when I shared your compliments with them as there is nothing more motivating than to be recognized for providing exceptional services and I am sure that this compliments will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

In addition, thank you very much for your compliment of our Miyuki restaurant, it is such an encouragement for our team to continuously strive for excellent service. another opportunity to provide you exceptional experience at Miyuki restaurant.

Labienus, thank you once again for sharing your experience to us and we are looking forward to welcome you again at Dusit Princess Srinakarin, Bangkok in the future.

Area Director (Thailand)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bangkok
2.7 km away
9.2 km away
Best Western Premier Amaranth Suvarnabhumi Airport
4.7 km away
The Silver Palm Rama 9 - Bangkok

Been to Dusit Princess Srinakarin? Share your experiences!