6,585 results
All reviews mbk shopping centre citi bistro execuplus suite hotel suite great hotel direct access siam discovery the ground floor the club lounge national stadium buffet breakfast swimming pool welcome drink location is excellent convenient location visiting bangkok central world
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Room is great size, clean as well.

Food on site is amazing as well, the breakfast has everything you could want with great service from the F&B satff as well.

Only downside was a pair of earings was stolen when the room was serviced, our bad really as we left them on the side table! Lesson learnt never leave anything out even small things!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Brendan T
Pathumwan Princ... H, General Manager at Pathumwan Princess Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Dear Brendan T,

Thank you for your kind comments and for sharing how much you and your family enjoyed your recent stay with us. And further to your lost items, I would like to get more details for further investigation, the hotel wasn't aware of your lost items during your current visited. Please assist to share me further information and I will definitely get back to you through ppb@pprincess.com at your convenience time.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The staff throughout the hotel were awesome. The room was nice and clean... and the location was definitely a plus as it is close to a number shopping centers and places of interest.
The restaurants within the hotel are also great.
Have already recommended to friends.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank n g

Dear n g,

Thank you for choosing Pathumwan Princess Hotel and for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor. I am delighted that you had a wonderful stay with us. It is incredible to hear that you were impressed with the hotel facilities and a friendliness of our staffs. We look forward to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed in the Pathumwan Hotel for 3 days on a business trip. The rooms are spacious, comfortable and clean. I loved having breakfast outside on the 8th floor every morning. The swimming pool is really big and was open until 10.30 as it was lit up after dark. It's really great to relax by the pool and it was never too busy. You can almost forget you're in the middle of the city. The sports facilities are great and it's connected to the MBK shopping centre. The service was also excellent. Staff are friendly and quick to respond to requests. I forgot to pick up a deposit I'd put down for the mini-bar upon leaving but I emailed upon my return and they transferred the money straight away to my account. I'll definitely stay in this hotel again if I return.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Nick M

Dear Nick M,

It is great to read that you had a wonderful stay with us and that we were able to delight you in all aspects. I am sure that your recommendation on our hotel will be very beneficial to other travelers for making their decision. We hope to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I have been traveling to Bangkok twice yearly for the last 40 years and I always stayed at the Dusit Thani Hotel in Bangkok until I discovered this hotel 6 years ago through a recommendation of my American friend, George, who has been living in Bangkok for the past several decades. After my first experience at the Pathumwan Princess, I never returned to Dusit hotel even that iwas my first choice for many years. This is because of the value and the convenience of Pathumwan. Pathumbwan offers.better amenities, larger pool, world class gym, best locations with many good restaurants, VIP cocktail lounge, good service, and indoor shopping with a/c connecting to all other shopping adjacent to hotel. The staffs are always friendly and give good service there. The location is considered safest areas in Bangkok, staff are excellent, friendly and polite, especially the staff at the lobby, the lounge, and the daily maid service was excellent and fast. The pool and the gym with first class service.

Room Tip: Room on the swimming pool side has better view, and cooler.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank KSHAWAII

Dear KSHAWAII,

What an absolute pleasure it was to read through your wonderful review.
I am writing on behalf of my entire team to say how much we truly appreciate your praise regarding your time with us. It was an absolute pleasure to read that you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay and we hope you took with you many wonderful memories of your stay at Pathumwan Princess Hotel.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I have just made a booking to stay at this hotel for the 14th year in a row and each year is special.
The staff are fantastic,friendly and helpful.
We have stayed in different types of rooms and all are fabulous but the past 4 years we have stayed in a Horizon Terrace Suite and it is simply breathtaking.
Of course the location and facilities are also special.
Do yourself a favour try the experience.You'll love it.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear ibroxi56,

I am so pleased to read your review, it puts a smile on our faces and that we had met all your expectations and most important that you felt so welcomed at Pathumwan Princess Hotel and that you love our top suite on the 29th floor.

We hope that on your next visit to Thailand you would do us the honor of staying with us once again. The entire teams are waiting to welcome you.