USD 60
USD 138
USD 118
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 131/night.

USD 106
USD 144
USD 138
Priceline
6,705 results
All reviewsplatinum mallexecutive floorgrand deluxe roomcentral worldpratunam marketpantip plazapratunam areabig cwalking distanceindian foodshopping districtexcellent locationhotel lobbybreakfast spreadfantastic hotelnight marketstreet food
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We were on the 24th floor of this hotel. The hotel is a splendid high class venue. We could look down from our room and see the chaotic streetlife below but not hear any of it. The room was very clean and comfortable with a generous sized bathroom and a modern good selection of toiletries.
We ate breakfast in the huge restaurant, with such a diverse selection of offerings to suit every appetite. What you need to be aware of is to guard your table. One of you needs to sit while the other goes to gather foods. My husband was served with a cup of tea and I had a hot water for my fruit teabag. We also had two glasses of orange juice and an unopened yogurt on the table, when we went to get other foods. By the time we returned, our table had been cleared and reset in readiness for someone else and a "reserved" notice put on the table. Why? I did not get any tea that breakfast time as I did not have another tea bag with me!!! Apart from the keeness of that particular waitress, the staff were excellent, especially on the reception and concierge desks.
On our final afternoon, we took advantage of the swimming pool on the 8th floor to cool down as it was so warm and humid.

Room Tip: Get a high room, it is a must
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lindagreenacre
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Stayed here recently for two nights for work, and it's a great place -- terrific location, nice rooms, great pool, terrific gym.

The one thing that really stood out, though, is that EVERYBODY was having difficulty fighting the elevators. There were easily 50 different people I saw fighting the elevators in my short stay here, never saw anything like it.

The elevators required a key card to get to the floors (or at least ours did), and the elevators were so fast that before you ever had a chance to reach into your pocket and get the card out, the elevator was off and usually passed your floor.

I rode the elevator all the way down to the lobby and back up to 31 FOUR TIMES in two days only because I wasn't fast enough with the keycard.

Also, PLEASE stop putting "fake" keycards in the sockets in the rooms. More than once I grabbed this card as I always do on the way out, then was frustrated going up and down because the card didn't work. All cards in a room should work on the elevators.

Other than that though, highly recommended for a stay in Bangkok!

Room Tip: Get a higher floor but be sure to always have keycard ready in elevator!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
AnnaRohm, Manager at Amari Watergate Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Charles B,

I am sorry to read the frustration with the elevator experience. Have spoken to the Front Office to ensure that during peak times we have a bellboy at the lobby of the lifts to assist guests with key/elevators. Will follow up on the "fake" keycards in the sockets as it is actually in our benefit to not have them placed so that when guests leave the energy saving kicks in. Apologize for the hassle with grabbing wrong key and therefore further delaying your time. Was really pleased to read that besides the glitches you enjoyed your stay and facility. We do look forward to have you back. Please do let me know if your travels take you back to Bangkok. Would be my pleasure to assist you with the arrangements.

Best regards,
Anna Rohm
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Located opposite Platinum Mall but it was quite hard to cross the road. Although there is a zebra crossing, the vehicles don't stop for pedestrians. So you got to follow the Thais and walk quickly when there is an opportunity. Other than this, the bed was very comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank crybaby21sg
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

The only thing I enjoyed in Bangkok from the trip was the hotel itself. Excellent and friendly staff service, the variety of food provided for breakfast was great. The cleanliness of the room was a top notch.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ksj2883
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Forgotten the countless times that we had stayed at Amari whenever we are in Bangkok. Location is fantastic, near to lots of eatery, massage parlour, Neon night market, Pratunam market and not forgetting the shopping paradise Platinum mall. Walkable distance to Central world and also Siam Paragon. Upgraded to the executive room with private check in on the 32 floor and acess to the executive lounge. Room is cosy and simple. Only complaint, water pressure is too small. Hopefully this area can be solved and it would be perfect!

Room Tip: Go for the executive room that comes with executive benefits.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple