3,460 results
All reviews an early flight air asia domestic flight henry j beans covered walkway one night connecting bridge the free shuttle bus next morning between flights sky bridge an overnight stay pool view late arrival short stay rooms are large checking in
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Vert nice and quiet room .Friendly staff.More expensive than a few other hotels but being so close to the airport can be so .valuable. There's juste a bridge to Don Muang. Nice and huge swimming pool.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SakkaraM, Manager at Amari Don Muang Airport Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear gilles c, Thank you so much for your kind words of appreciation, as well as your detailed review of your visit with us at Amari Don Muang Airport Bangkok. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed the hotel's facilities, amenities, as well as the service that we pride ourselves so much in. Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future. Kind regards, Management

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Security guard is rude. Lobby staffs don’t like Chinese guest. Room check taking 5-10min when checkout. Car parking is far, when heavy rain, the hotel cannot provide umbrella for customer to pick up the car. 4 star hotel should do better than this.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear ekshua, Please accept my deepest apologies for all the shortcomings you experienced during your stay with us. Thank you for giving us this valuable feedback, which we will definitely be using to improve the experience we deiver to our guests. Once again, our deepest apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you. Hope to be fortunate enough to welcome you again. Kind regards, Management

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The perfect place to stay if you have an early morning flight from Don Mueang International Airport, or if you arrive late at night, as the hotel is just a stroll across a walkway. Incredibly convenient.The facilities are good, including a good sized outdoor pool where you can relax after a flight. The breakfasts were very good, with many options and a particularly wide range of fruits. I stayed both before and after a trip to the North of Thailand, and I was allowed to store a fair bit of luggage, free of charge. The centre of Bangkok is about an hour away (depending on the traffic), and there are fairly cheap taxis available across the walkway at the far end of the airport terminal (turn right out of the walkway). Don't bother trying the train, which is also across the road - very few trains and not that reliable!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Robin H, Thank you for sharing your experience with us and thank you for highlighting the advantages of our location. We have well noted that you were especially happy with the luggage service, pool as well as the Buffet breakfast at our Zeppelin. Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future. Kind regards, Management.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As this hotel is only a footbridge away from Don Mueang Airport, I would certainly recommend staying here either on your arrival or before departure, more so if your flight is on the wee hours. It will give you peace of mind that the airport is just a stone's throw away and you can spend more time relaxing before that grueling flight or immediately after a grueling flight.
In other fronts, the hotel's room is average in terms of size; nothing fancy inside, just your normal amenities. However, I liked the quietness of the room, and having a window overlooking the pool added to the relaxing mood.
I only stayed one night in this hotel. During my stay, I ordered some dishes from room service - sushi and pepper steak, and I would say that they are very good. The staff were very nice as well.
As it is near Don Mueang Airport, I would not recommend to stay for a long time in this hotel though, mainly because of transport costs going to and from the city.
All in all, this hotel is highly recommended for 1 or 2 night stays before and after flights.

Room Tip: room with a pool view
Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo

Dear Rolando Jr L, Thank you your feedback and we really appreciate the time it took you to write this review. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed the hotel's facilities, amenities, as well as the service that we pride ourselves so much in. I will be sure to pass this on and we hope to see you back again sometime in the near future. Kind regards, Management

Reviewed 11 October 2018

We would stay there again! Not only is it super close to the airport whereas you can walk there using a covered overpass. No need for a taxi!
The hotel was quite nice, not super fancy and you knew when you got to the lobby that the staff would take care of you well.
Our room had ample space, was clean - especially the bathroom - and had everything we needed for a short stay.
We took advantage of the Henry Bean bar in the hotel to have a nightcap and the staff there was also quite attentive. The draft beer was cold and the cocktails were very good.
Our breakfast the following morning was buffet style. We should have sat closer to the atrium for a cozier atmosphere, but that is beside the point. They served a large variety of Thai and Western foods to choose from and we definitely took advantage of a lot of samplings. It was very tasty!
What about the surrounding area? My wife and I decided to go out the front door and across the street for dinner since we love Thai street food. There are a lot of different vendors to choose from and we enjoyed some great food! I had a hankering for Thai noodle soup (guey dio) and my wife had a variety of small dishes like pork salad (larb moo), papaya salad (som thom) and sticky rice (khao neo). Yum! Don't be shy, street food is very delicious and the rule of thumb is, if they cook it in front of you, it is safe to eat!! I've learned my lesson there.
Anyway, I'd stay there again and would venture out into the street for more dishes too!

Room Tip: Book a king sized bed
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
SakkaraM, Manager at Amari Don Muang Airport Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Mark F, Thank you so much for your kind words of appreciation, as well as your detailed review of your visit with us at Amari Don Muang Airport Bangkok. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed the hotel's facilities, amenities, as well as the service that we pride ourselves so much in. I will be sure to share this with our staff! Look forward to seeing you again soon! Kind regards, Management.