USD 163
USD 60
Dream Bangkok(Bangkok)
USD 87
Agoda.com
Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok(Bangkok)
USD 188
USD 138
USD 115
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 128/night.

USD 222
USD 144
USD 138
Priceline
3,364 results
All reviewsthe executive loungenew york steakhouselounge staffnana plazaplatinum memberthe entire staffspecial thankshome away from homefitness centerexcellent hotelbts stationanjanamitsufongnatshopping
Reviewed 3 April 2018

This was one great trip - I should have stayed longer. As always there is very little wrong with the service provided by JW. It was a real stately hotel with a fantastic exec lounge and great views. Not sure we were really upgraded but the views were really good. The breakfast was the best I'd had in the last 3 years. Really large variety.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
EkJWBKK, Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear amohanty90,
Thank you for such a great review and endorsement, we appreciate your feedback and praise for our hotel and hospitality. We are absolutely delighted to read that you were happy with our breakfast. The entire team hopes that you returned home with amazing memories of your stay. We truly look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The room was recently renovated with beautiful modern finishes. The bed was comfortable and the black out blinds made it excellent for trying to adjust to the time change (+14 hours). The amenities in the room were high quality. They supplied shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion, tooth brush, razor- everything you need so you don't have to pack these items.

The wifi worked good in the room which made it easy to communicate with the other couple we traveled with.

The food at the hotel was overpriced, but tasty. The breakfast buffet had something for everyone including delicious coconut ice cream. We also had room service which was excellent. We went to the lobby bar and Manhattan bar (on the second floor) I think the drink selection was the same but the staff and atmosphere at the Manhattan bar was better.

The location was excellent. It was close to many cafes as well as public transportation. It was also a short cab ride (20 minutes) to the river. We used Uber to get from the Airport to the hotel and it only cost 200 baht. (My sister and brother in law used a taxi and were charger 1200 baht, so make sure the taxi turns the meter on). When grabbing a taxi from the hotel the staff makes sure your taxi driver turns the meter on so you are not ripped off which was very nice.

The staff in the hotel was very polite and helpful making the stay even more amazing. The housekeeper left us roses and orchids each day/night adding a special touch. I recommend the hotel to anyone visiting Bangkok.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
EkJWBKK, Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Danielle D,

Thank you for your time in sharing your stay with fellow travelers. We are absolutely delighted to read that you were happy with our newly renovated room and our staff service. The entire team hopes that you returned home with amazing memories of your stay. We truly look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My recent stay at the J.W. Marriott Bangkok exceeded the brand’s already lofty expectations. The hotel is centrally located off Sukhumvit, with easy access to the BTS system. The property has the fine touches of the numerous J.W. properties I’ve stayed at. The gym and spa are exceptional. The rooms are spacious and provide an oasis from the hustle and bustle of Bangkok. The executive lounge is among the finest. Perhaps the most defining feature of this property is the staff. These individuals went over and above to make my stay exceptional. From the moment of check-in, the executive lounge group of Genova, Noon, Kao, Mena, Por, Tina, and Pat took care of all my needs. This wonderful group greeted me with a smile, provided excellent recommendations, and even made sure I knew some Thai to get around (kob khun krub)! In all my dealings with hotels, I’ve never dealt with a staff that was so detail oriented and customer focused. This hotel has won my loyalty and my location of choice for all future trips to Bangkok. Thank you Genova, Noon, Kao, Mena, Por, Tina, and Pat for providing my with a top notch experience. Sa was dee krub!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Dear Ronan K,

On behalf of the whole team I would like to thank you for writing such an amazing review that goes directly to our hearts! The satisfaction and pleasure of our guest is an everyday challenge for us and we are thrilled and proud that it was a great success during your stay! I will share you comment with the executive lounge and the entire team and they will be thrilled to hear your compliments about the service. We hope to have the chance of welcoming you again very soon in your Bangkok home.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

It is very very unfortunate that I would have to write this complaint to the general manager of JW Marriot Bangkok after having stayed at the hotel for more than 10 days. I am checking out of the hotel tomorrow, and moving to another one because of the lie that was played upon me by the sales director.
We are guests of three who happen to live in room 924. One of the three person happens to be a patient.
My request from day one was simple. The request was: that breakfast be delivered to the patient instead of her having to come down and eat, and the breakbeat is made free of charge since it is included in the reservation, And Mr. Alfred, who happens to be sales director, agreed to it from day one.. since all my contacts and reservation was made through him.
My complaint is solely to do with a deal and a promise that was made by Mr. Alfred and agreed upon by me and Mr. Alfred on day one.. but was later reneged on and made futile without notification!
The deal, made verbal by Mr. Alfred states: "that a breakfast be delivered to the patient in the room instead of her having to come down to eat".
The other two guests are entitled to breakfast but at the lounge". And I agreed to it verbally as well!
I am checking out tomorrow solely for Mr. Alfred's broken promise to me and the patient as well.
By the way, I made full payment for the breakfast, though I am not supposed to, but because of the broken promise of Mr. Alfred, I had to.
I told Alfred that if I knew this promise would be broken, i would have checked out from day one, but I did not!

I with total optimism and good faith put this case before you general manager of JW Marriot and hope that when a staff of higher rank at the hotel gives a promise to the customer, they stick to it and not renege on it or they be held responsible for such actions which are not a reflection of what this renowned, known worldwide hotel is known for.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at the JW Marriott hotel in bkk many many times. What makes the place great are it’s people. There are lots of nice places in bkk, but the people that work there are amazing. Friendly and amazingly competent, staying at the JW Marriott hotel in bkk makes traveling tolerable. Specifically, checking in is painless, housekeep is great and honest (I’ve left things out such as money and in 18 years staying at the JW I’ve never had anything stolen), the fitness center is complete and clean and the executive lounge is amazing. All the workers there are helpful and attentive (Patt, Kao and Tina to name a few).

I spend about a third of my life in Marriott hotels due to work. I always stay at the JW Marriott when I’m in bkk.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear fcmvgs,

We cannot thank you enough for your continued loyalty and kind words. It is always a pleasure to have you with us, and we are honored to be your hotel of choice in Bangkok. You compliment truly resonate with us and will help us continue delivery exceptional service. We look forward to our next chance to accommodate you, and we hope it comes soon.