3,665 results
All reviews the executive lounge chef cindy new york steakhouse lounge staff special thanks nana plaza the entire staff platinum member home away from home business trip fitness center bts station por fong mena anja sora
Reviewed 3 April 2018

This was one great trip - I should have stayed longer. As always there is very little wrong with the service provided by JW. It was a real stately hotel with a fantastic exec lounge and great views. Not sure we were really upgraded but the views were really good. The breakfast was the best I'd had in the last 3 years. Really large variety.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
EkJWBKK, Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear amohanty90,
Thank you for such a great review and endorsement, we appreciate your feedback and praise for our hotel and hospitality. We are absolutely delighted to read that you were happy with our breakfast. The entire team hopes that you returned home with amazing memories of your stay. We truly look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The room was recently renovated with beautiful modern finishes. The bed was comfortable and the black out blinds made it excellent for trying to adjust to the time change (+14 hours). The amenities in the room were high quality. They supplied shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion, tooth brush, razor- everything you need so you don't have to pack these items.

The wifi worked good in the room which made it easy to communicate with the other couple we traveled with.

The food at the hotel was overpriced, but tasty. The breakfast buffet had something for everyone including delicious coconut ice cream. We also had room service which was excellent. We went to the lobby bar and Manhattan bar (on the second floor) I think the drink selection was the same but the staff and atmosphere at the Manhattan bar was better.

The location was excellent. It was close to many cafes as well as public transportation. It was also a short cab ride (20 minutes) to the river. We used Uber to get from the Airport to the hotel and it only cost 200 baht. (My sister and brother in law used a taxi and were charger 1200 baht, so make sure the taxi turns the meter on). When grabbing a taxi from the hotel the staff makes sure your taxi driver turns the meter on so you are not ripped off which was very nice.

The staff in the hotel was very polite and helpful making the stay even more amazing. The housekeeper left us roses and orchids each day/night adding a special touch. I recommend the hotel to anyone visiting Bangkok.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
EkJWBKK, Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Danielle D,

Thank you for your time in sharing your stay with fellow travelers. We are absolutely delighted to read that you were happy with our newly renovated room and our staff service. The entire team hopes that you returned home with amazing memories of your stay. We truly look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My recent stay at the J.W. Marriott Bangkok exceeded the brand’s already lofty expectations. The hotel is centrally located off Sukhumvit, with easy access to the BTS system. The property has the fine touches of the numerous J.W. properties I’ve stayed at. The gym and spa are exceptional. The rooms are spacious and provide an oasis from the hustle and bustle of Bangkok. The executive lounge is among the finest. Perhaps the most defining feature of this property is the staff. These individuals went over and above to make my stay exceptional. From the moment of check-in, the executive lounge group of Genova, Noon, Kao, Mena, Por, Tina, and Pat took care of all my needs. This wonderful group greeted me with a smile, provided excellent recommendations, and even made sure I knew some Thai to get around (kob khun krub)! In all my dealings with hotels, I’ve never dealt with a staff that was so detail oriented and customer focused. This hotel has won my loyalty and my location of choice for all future trips to Bangkok. Thank you Genova, Noon, Kao, Mena, Por, Tina, and Pat for providing my with a top notch experience. Sa was dee krub!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Ronan K,

On behalf of the whole team I would like to thank you for writing such an amazing review that goes directly to our hearts! The satisfaction and pleasure of our guest is an everyday challenge for us and we are thrilled and proud that it was a great success during your stay! I will share you comment with the executive lounge and the entire team and they will be thrilled to hear your compliments about the service. We hope to have the chance of welcoming you again very soon in your Bangkok home.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at the JW Marriott hotel in bkk many many times. What makes the place great are it’s people. There are lots of nice places in bkk, but the people that work there are amazing. Friendly and amazingly competent, staying at the JW Marriott hotel in bkk makes traveling tolerable. Specifically, checking in is painless, housekeep is great and honest (I’ve left things out such as money and in 18 years staying at the JW I’ve never had anything stolen), the fitness center is complete and clean and the executive lounge is amazing. All the workers there are helpful and attentive (Patt, Kao and Tina to name a few).

I spend about a third of my life in Marriott hotels due to work. I always stay at the JW Marriott when I’m in bkk.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear fcmvgs,

We cannot thank you enough for your continued loyalty and kind words. It is always a pleasure to have you with us, and we are honored to be your hotel of choice in Bangkok. You compliment truly resonate with us and will help us continue delivery exceptional service. We look forward to our next chance to accommodate you, and we hope it comes soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

I have been staying at the JW Marriot for the last 14 years and the service has always been excellent. During my last stay Ms Kao, Mena at the executive lounge was very professional in my check in and arranging my luggage to arrive to my room promptly. She is so helpful courteous and professional in her role.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
EkJWBKK, Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear Chris C,

Thank you for your loyalty to the JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok. We are honored to be your hotel of choice in Bangkok for the last 14 years. We appreciate your time with this review and in reading how our associates at the Executive Lounge have a good impact on your stay. We appreciate the compliment you have shared in your review. We look forward to our next chance to accommodate you, and we hope it comes soon.