Stayed one night in a studio room for 2 and two nights in a one bedroom superior for 3 pax. Hotel is a leisurely 8-10 minutes walk from the skytrain stations provided it does not rain.
Rooms are spacious, clean and complete with kitchen equipment and full amenities. Generous with bottled drinking water and tea/coffee sachets. However, the built-ins cabinets and furniture in the one bedroom superior do need some upgrading works. And adding a light fitting to the dressing table would help esp. for the ladies.
There are street food (during daytime), cafe and food outlets along the street. Allow a longer travelling time when taking the taxi after office hours to avoid the notorious Bangkok traffic jam.
Overall stay was comfortable and value for money. Would consider returning to stay here again but not during the rainy season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Duchess Hotel and Residences offers you luxurious living in the heart of the city, just ten minutes walk to the BTS Skytrain. With modern, elegant, spacious and above all comfortable apartments, The Duchess Hotel and Residences is designed around your lifestyle with a fully-equipped business centre, fitness centre and swimming pool all your convenience. This well-appointed residence enjoys renowned standards of international style and service. Stunning views across Bangkok CBD day and night makes it easy to see why The Duchess Hotel and Residences is the refined solution for city living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Prestigia, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Duchess Hotel and Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Natural Ville Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Natural Ville Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Natural Ville