Centara Grand at Central Plaza Ladprao Bangkok
Shangri-La Hotel Bangkok(Bangkok)
USD 371*
USD 295*
1,500 results
All reviewsshopping mallchatuchak cafesuan buaweekend marketbusiness tripcentral department storenice hotelstar hotelsky barclub levelshuttle busthai restaurantmrt stationbreakfast buffetdeluxe suiteinternational airportbusiness hotel
Reviewed 3 October 2017

I stayed here for a few nights as I was passing through on a trip, and well what can I say...it is a stunning hotel, the foyer is beautiful, the decor in the hotel is very modern, the rooms are comfortable and have a good view and best of all, the sky restaurant is amazing.

I loved dining on the roof of the hotel, what a view of the city of Bangkok! The glass siding really does make it special. The LED lighting on the bar is impressive and really adds to the mood. The food was excellent, staff were very friendly and service was fast with a smile, as it always is in Thailand. This is the biggest reason I come back year on year.

The hotel were very good with everything I needed, and provided transport for me from the airport. The room service was great, and an important thing I noted at this hotel, the staff don’t stand waiting for a tip. I always tip for room service etc regardless, but it really frustrates me when they stand there expecting it, I didn’t experience that once here.

I will be returning to this hotel in the future as I really enjoyed my experience here. It wasn’t that expensive considering the cost of comparative hotels in the UK. In fact, in the UK I would class the ace Centara Grand as a 6/7 star hotel because of the way they go out of their way for you.

Overall, highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
CGLB, General Manager at Centara Grand at Central Plaza Ladprao Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time in providing such valuable feedback from your last stay with us.

I am very pleased to hear of your enjoyable time especially your room, and dining experiences. Your kind comments regarding our dedicated in-room dining team has been well received and it is my pleasure to pass those onto my team personally.

We look forward to welcome you back to Centara Grand at Central Plaza Ladprao Bangkok again soon!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Was there on a business trip. Very good hotel breakfast buffet catered for bites before work. Good view and very clean room with strong wifi - which is best for work. Has a sheltered path to the Central Plaza mall (good shopping and restaurants). Tesco Lotus supermarket nearby too.

Conveniently located near chatuchak weekend market and JJ night market. Could make short visits after work. A bit of a distance from City centre.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
CGLB, General Manager at Centara Grand at Central Plaza Ladprao Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your recent experience with us.

It is always a pleasure to read such positive reviews and we are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay as well as all our hotel has to offer.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back for another Centara Grand at Central Plaza Ladprao Bangkok memorable experience in the near future.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

I stayed in this hotel for 4 nights. The rooms are fairly big and comfortable. They have a lavish spread for breakfast. The only thing which they need to improve is to colour tag food as veg or non veg which i found missing. Some dishes are difficult to know if they have non veg ingredients in it.

This is the only thing which this hotel needs to improve upon.

Room Tip: i stayed on 8th floor and the room had good view and no noise.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
CGLB, General Manager at Centara Grand at Central Plaza Ladprao Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing Centara Grand at Central Plaza Ladprao Bangkok and for sharing your feedback on Tripadvisor.

I am pleased that overall you had an excellent stay with us. It is wonderful to hear that you appreciated our breakfast and the comfortable room.

We look forward to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

Good hotel. we only stayed for one night as we were in between airports. Handy that there is attached to hotel a big shopping center. We really enjoyed our Thai diner. Next time we will stay a bit longer to enjoy the other facilities.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Centara Hotels & Resorts

Dear guest,

Thank you for being our special guest at Centara Grand at Central Plaza Ladprao Bangkok recently and we are glad having you back.

We are truly delighted to know that you are one of our valued guest who very much appreciate the unparalleled quality of service and attention we cater to our discerning guest like yourself. In addition, it makes us so proud that you indeed enjoyed your stay and had a relaxing quality time at the hotel.

Thank you for your commendable remarks about our Thai restaurant Suan Bua.

We look forward to welcoming you back to your "new home away from home" in not so distant future.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

Good place to stay in especially on business. Have friendly and helpful crews.
The environment was suitable for a calm and peaceful stay.
A bit far from downtown though.
Need to have a good and adventurous attitude to venture around the area to look for subway/MRT.

Review collected in partnership with Centara Hotels & Resorts

Dear guest,

We would like to thank you very much for sharing your recent experience at Centara Grand at Central Plaza Ladprao Bangkok with such a positive feedback.

We are glad to read you have appreciated the service of our team members.

We value your comments which are shared with all and look forward to your return visit in a not too distant future.