This hotel is in a good location accessible by subway and close to shopping and restaurants.
Reception was brusque and almost rude - so unlike most hotels in Bangkok. Rooms are spacious but rather dated. Breakfast was crowded. Good for a couple of nights stay. There are other choices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rises 26 floors, Grand Mercure Bangkok Fortune is annexed to Fortune Town, IT Mall and the new Grand Central Rama 9 modern shopping mall. Enjoy easy access to expressways. MRT station (subway) at doorsteps. All 400 tastefully furnished bedrooms are equipped with individual controlled aircon, bathtub and/or shower, minibar, electronic safe, movie & satellite tv channels, IDD & internet service. Massage, sauna & outdoor pool on podium floor. 24-hour room service plus a choice of fine cruisines: Chinese, Japanese and international dishes. 3 Buffet meals available plus options on a-la-carte from noon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Hotelopia so you can book your Grand Mercure Bangkok Fortune reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Fortune Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Grand Accor Fortune Bangkok