Review Highlights
Had a nice massage and left very relaxed

My friend and I went for the Nature Spa Jewel programme and were both very pleased. The massage... read more

Reviewed 7 July 2018
atiner
Very relaxing

I had an essence spa which was 130 minutes long. The service was really great. The price was... read more

Reviewed 13 January 2018
Departure739478
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Bangkok
from USD 141.50
from USD 66.00
from USD 132.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Wonderful experience started from the moment stepping into the spa to the end of leaving it. Nice environment and friendly staff, excellent service

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

This is so far the best massage I have tried in Bangkok. The service is immaculate and the environment is clean and chic. The 90-minute aromatic therapy was impressive and soothing. The price is also reasonable.
價格合理,服務無可挑剔。選擇力道較重的手法,整個九十分鐘皆無懈怠,結束的水果非常美味,服務人員送到門口讓人覺得貼心。

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

I use my Thai Airways ROP miles to redeem this service. Quite a refreshing massage, with high quality service. I'm not massage addict. Frankly speaking, the quality of massage is good but not excellent. But I think it's good enough for me.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

This is one of the nicer and more expensive spas in the Sathorn/Simon area, but well worth it.

It is located in a small side road between Sathorn and Silom roads. It is about 10 minutes away by foot from the Surasak BTS station.

The spa is located in a house with a nice garden. The design of the spa reception area was not of my taste, but still nicely done. The couples rooms are big with a shower and bathtub. The massage itself was very good and the overall service was very nice too. I would come back!

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

A small spa with vert nice atmosphere. Great service. I felt like i was visiting a luxury resort spa. They offer you tea and cd towel first, ask for your preferences for the massage. Escorts to the massage room and exlain well for what they are doing and what to do. After the massage, they gave fruits and hot tea.
However th massage was good but not great. I would visit again maybe for calm relaxation but not for a tightened muscle relief.

1  Thank siyeunk