Open today: 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
Review Highlights
90 mins for traditional thai massage

excellent for the services and the massage is very suitable for me and my mother ,we were very... read more

Reviewed today
以恩 陳
via mobile
Awesome

Great accommodations, customized massage, qualified masseuses. Shower and tea is included as well... read more

Reviewed today
Noah B
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Bangkok
from USD 141.70
from USD 132.20
from USD 66.10
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Had a two hour warm oil massage after a long flight from Europe. The place was difficult for my taxi driver to locate. The name they use on their website and small signs is "Retreat on Vitayu". It's close to the Lumpini police station, but you have to navigate some small streets to get there.

Good massage, perhaps there should have been a bit louder music (to my liking) and also the air conditioner was on full blast. The treatment was very thorough and soothing. The place is clean and you don't have to worry about them asking you if you want extras. There's also a decent shower in the room if you had oil massage.

There's also a Brooklyn Baker cafe in the reception area. Good place to relax and get a coffee and a bite.

Reviewed 25 December 2016 via mobile

I go often to massage/spa with my wife. Singapore, Thaïlande,Bali, Vietnam.... it is one of the best massage I had ever. I know it depends a lot of the therapist you have.
The space is very clean, simple design. The staff is nice. The products used are good quality.
I took a full body with aromatherapy.
It is a bit expensive for BKK but it worth it.

Reviewed 11 November 2014 via mobile

It is very nice to enter the location feeling immediately welcome, fine tasting coffee in the air and friendly receptionist. The rooms have a good ambience.

Unfortunately not too happy with the therapist who did not focus on those areas which I had requested when filling in the health form but also made a very unstructured approach and somehow couldn't find or didn't know about the trigger points. Time was cut short too.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

This was I think the best spa experience I have had. On my last day in Bangkok I decided to return to Vitayu for a two hour massage and one hour facial. Though I expect all masseuses are great here, Waree was remarkable. Her facial included a mask that made my skin look significantly younger. Her Thai massage really stretched out my muscles and prepared me well for flights back to the US the next day. I asked her for her name so I could give it to Bangkok friends.

As others have said, Vitayu is off the beaten track, though easy enough for a taxi driver to find (just tell the driver it is past the Polo Club on Soi Polo), and certainly walkable from Witthayu Road. My friend who lives in Bangkok described the Soi as the way Bangkok looked thirty years ago.

The staff also will call a cab for you when your massage is over. There is a map with its location under Contact Us on their website and on their card - which I would suggest picking up when you are there because you likely will want to be returning.

1  Thank SusaninMadison
Reviewed 2 February 2014

With the political strife currently strangling Bangkok, there are promotion spa packages all over town. And Vitayu certainly qualifies with attractive spa packages and promotions which should not be missed. We basically got a 50% off promotion package for a 2 hour scrub and thai/oil massage. It was extravagant and was thoroughly enjoyed. Vitayu is not the easiest place to find but once you arrive you will see that it's worth it. Their professional and capable staff made the experience so worthwhile we immediately booked another 2 hour promotion package right after our first treatment. It was an easy decision at these prices.