“Tastey Sri lankan Foods at Thailand”
Review of Manel Lanka

Manel Lanka
Ranked #838 of 11,626 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Asian
Description: Only one of the two Sri Lankan cuisine Restaurants in Bangkok
Description: Only one of the two Sri Lankan cuisine Restaurants in Bangkok
Reviewed 2 March 2017

It was really nice to be there because I was fed up eating Thailand Food and looked for Sri Lankan Food at Thailand. Finally I found this place and food is tasty. I felt that I am at Sri Lanka since I was able to eat “Polos Maluwa”. Highly recommend for Sri Lankans who are visiting Thailand…I am sure this will be your Best Option …..

Good Luck....

1  Thank kasun2016

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Went there with my family, this is a nice place to have a spicy Sri Lankan meal for cheaper price in Bangkok, food is very tasty and staff is very friendly as well.

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

If you can't go to Sri Lanka to taste heavenly food, then come give Manel's a try. Two restaurants located near Indra Market. Don't settle for Indian. Go for the best.

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

Had the set menu chicken and roti. Was really amazing service was really good, very polite and professional. Will be going back again. Price is very, very cheap.

Reviewed 7 October 2016

Most of our meals except the breakfast was taken at this restaurant. We thoroughly enjoyed various types of food provided to us. Best restaurant in town in my opinion. Very polite staff. Clean and tasty food.

1  Thank mahindasaro