“Good food, Good wine and Great service”

Scarlett Wine Bar & Restaurant
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Bang Rak
Description: Scarlett Wine Bar & Restaurant, 37th floor of the illustrious Pullman Bangkok Hotel G, rises above other bars of its kind. As the best rooftop bar & restaurant in Bangkok, the venue combines a stunning view of the Chaopraya River with mouth-watering French cuisine and an extensive wine list. Whether you’re in the mood something light such as charcuterie and cheese and tapas, or something a little more substantial like steak, Scarlett Wine Bar has just what you’re looking for. The restaurant is elegantly designed, spacious yet with an intimate ambience. Scarlett Wine Bar makes a great choice for gathering with the best rooftop dining experience in Bangkok.Seating capacity: 160 (open-air terrace of 120 sqm.)
Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

I've been Scarlett restaurant & wine bar for 2 times. My recently visited for my best friend farewell dinner. First choice come out is Scarlett. Not many place in BKK that you will found good food, good wine and great service provide like this restaurant. This time We ordered Salmon tatar, Burgandy Snails and recommended by the waitress is "Crab royal salad" Also don't miss !! a bottle of Red wine from France (actually we ordered more food but only took some photos).

I thought we were sitting at 37th floors is so nice view. By the way while we having dinner opposite size by the river have firework too. That was excellent and just perfect time!!

Overall experience is excellent. Restaurant is good, nice view, food tasted great, service is excellent. Especially thanks to the GM who served our meal . The Manager who is very good take care and attentive. The bartender who created new cocktail for my friend and he really impressive with first time visit.

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

Had an outstanding dining experience at Scarlett, ordered cheese platter, rillette tartar, and an amazing rib eye. Together with different wines and just say I was positively surprised although having high expectations. The GM, Guillame is a great guy and makes sure all guests have a pleasant dining experience and that quality is met. Being a hotelier myself, I can only take the hat off and congratulate the team at Scarlett and encourage them to keep the good work up. I will be sure to recommend this place to my own guests when visiting Bangkok as well as be back on my next visit to BKK. Definitely would recommend this place for anyone who is looking for true French food and great wines at the best value.

2  Thank Aclopeze
Reviewed 14 September 2016

Staying at the Pullman G we took the elevator up, were met graciously and seated quickly though the restaurant was almost full. Service was fast, charming and attentive. The manager Guillaume himself prepared the French Tartare table side to my preferences, a rare nice treat. We indulged in a 'carafed' bottle of Le Volte by Ornellaia at a very reasonable price indeed for Bangkok. Pure joy. So, just go! Merci!

Reviewed 10 September 2016

Scarlett Wine Bar and Restaurant is an up-market venue on the 37th floor of the Pullman Bangkok Hotel G. There is and excellent wine selection and a fairly varied menu with a French leaning but no Thai. We enjoyed a number of dishes over a few days, but my last meal was exceptional. An entree of pate croute followed by a perfectly cooked aged 250 gm Aust Wagyu tenderloin steak and mesclun salad. The Aust Shiraz recommended by "mine host" M. Guillaume was a perfect accompaniment to the meal. A great place for a special occasion, or anytime if you can afford it. Great staff, top service and wonderful venue. Thanks Kun Pang, Chef M. Paul and Manager, M. Guillaume for looking after us so well

Reviewed 31 August 2016

I went to this place just to drink in June last year. Service was attentive, good Reisling choices, and nice vibe. I just basically love this place. I shall be back again for food next time. Highly recommend...

This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveller and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.