“Beautiful atmosphere with scenic night skyline”

Scarlett Wine Bar & Restaurant
Cuisines: French
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Bang Rak
Description: Scarlett Wine Bar & Restaurant, 37th floor of the illustrious Pullman Bangkok Hotel G, rises above other bars of its kind. As the best rooftop bar & restaurant in Bangkok, the venue combines a stunning view of the Chaopraya River with mouth-watering French cuisine and an extensive wine list. Whether you’re in the mood something light such as charcuterie and cheese and tapas, or something a little more substantial like steak, Scarlett Wine Bar has just what you’re looking for. The restaurant is elegantly designed, spacious yet with an intimate ambience. Scarlett Wine Bar makes a great choice for gathering with the best rooftop dining experience in Bangkok.Seating capacity: 160 (open-air terrace of 120 sqm.)
Reviewed 11 August 2016

We had dinner at Scarlet with high chairs seating option. They were not serving alcohol that night. Our group had tuna tartare, lamb shank, pork belly, steak and spring chicken. Food was really good. I thoroughly enjoyed my tender delicious Kurobata pork belly. The atmosphere was nice and trendy. Service was good but not attentive enough.

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

Only came for the tapas on the terrace. 6 plates a glass of Pinot noir and a Moscow Mule for less than 1500 baht.

Fantastic service. Delicious food. Can't fault it.

Get the crispy goats cheese and the ribs!

Reviewed 10 August 2016

I have been there many times. Every dishes are taste good. But the most like is to have wines with the superb view ;)

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

The Pullman G has been my choice for many months now and when I get the chance I often go for dinner at Scarlett not just because it's convenient and I only have a few floors to travel to get to my bed but because the food and presentation are exceptional.

Last night we ordered the bone marrow and snails to start followed by the snow fish, scallops and baby chicken. Every dish was cooked to perfection and presented perfectly. Even the fact that it was an alcohol free day in Thailand, didn't dampen the experience.

Weather you are staying at the hotel or looking for a great place to dine Scarlett is a must. And on top of the great food you also get a magnificent view from the terrace.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

I recently visited this excellent venue as part of my culinary discovery tour in Bangkok, I was not disappointed. The restaurant manager "Delphine" and team were excellent, the ambiance is great and above all the delicious food creations and wine selections were just perfect, not to forget the stunning views over the city! The Lobster Bisque was one of the best I ever had... I will certainly return on my next trip to Scarlett.

Date of visit: July 2016