“Awesome place”
other travellers have booked this property
Majestic living room and dining area
Majestic living room and dining area Majestic living room and dining area
Check Availability
The Phoenix Layout
The BTS-MRT map
The garden
Night View
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

RJay2love
“Awesome place”
Reviewed 10 November 2016 for a stay in January 2016
people found this review helpful

My daughter her friend and my Pastor friend stayed at this place for a week. We had two full bathrooms. The unit was well stocked with cooking supplies. It was close to the 7-Eleven which was just Accross the street. They had security on property and a secured gate to get unto the property. I felt safe at this place. I would bring my younger children. I'm very sure they would enjoy the pool and the play area.
The train station was in walking distance which I did not mine. I would use this place agin if we decide to return to Bangkok.

sittingin...
Atlanta, Georgia
“Lovely Stay”
Reviewed 4 September 2016 for a stay in January 2016
people found this review helpful

I vacationed here with my dad, his best friend, and my sister. This apartment was very well maintained. I really enjoyed it. The only downside to staying here for tourists will be no one in this area speaks good English. Also, it was very difficult for tuks, taxis and uber drivers to find us. It was just as tasking for us to tell them how to get to us. The pro it is near the subway station and it transit in Bangkok is very easy to navigate. There are lovely shops and vendors along the street. The 7-11s were my savior for finding foods I recognized.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location was very nice
Liked least: No english speakers in the area
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Kaiser201...
Adelaide, Australia
“Fantastic place to stay”
Reviewed 30 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016
people found this review helpful

This is an awesome place to stay excellent communication throughout, we were taken care of from the moment we were picked up from the airport. The apartment is like a home away from home. Close to 7/11 and restaurants. With fantastic views of the city. David organised drivers for a tour for us and all transfers,all the drivers were helpful and all had a smile on their face. Would stay here again. Maybe the only thing was the wifi was very slow. But everything else was top notch.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: wifi was slow
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
RJay2love
“Very pleased ”
Reviewed 30 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016
people found this review helpful

We were a party of four on vacation. I found this place through Trip advisor. The reviews were great so that was why I chose this unit.

We made contact with the owner through e-mail which worked out great. I am a planner and started emailing almost a year before the trip. David the owner was very considerate and responded promptly no matter how many questions I asked. He made me feel welcome to stay at his place from the start.
We arrived in Bangkok and was picked up at the airport. The guy displayed my name making me feel real important. One of are party did not arrive at the same time and he also was picked up at the airport with a name card displaying his name. This was a big relief being in a new place and thinking about our safety.

We arrived at the unit which I observed four security guards station at four conners of the property making us feel secure but I did question the neighborhood safety. He responded by telling me a lot of self own property owners use security just for added safety. The unit is just as advertise. We found it to be very comfortable and cool. It is full furnished you will only need to add the food. Which you can get from the 7-11 across the street or down the street.

In closing. We walked to the ants on most days to get downtown. When downtown we used the tuck-tucks which were a lot of fund.

David we loved your place and will use it again. The plan A tour was the Highlight of the trip.

Tracy W
Taiyuan, China
“good place to stay”
Reviewed 24 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

It is a good appartment, with every necessary appliances and utilities, cozy and comfortable to stay.

Travelling group: Other
Management Response
25 Sep 2015
Dear Tracy and Team,

It has been a joy to have all you over for work and leisure.
Looking forward to welcome you again in the near future.

My Homeliday Bangkok
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing